What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Yes. He has. But it is a long haul. He is trying his utmost to awaken this impotent and useless nation.
I doubt Pakistanis will wake up.

Even if there is an attack on their respective houses, nothing will happen. I am absolutely convinced.

All you need is a 500,000 people and 50,000 armed men and the PDM & Establishment will submit.

Don't worry ! These ISI and Pakistan Army Generals Bajwa know how to quit job and quietly run away without persecution after looting, destroying and killing innocent Pakistanis.

They will or their children will never be brought under justice because another General will become a Chief and all is forgotten.
Because it's a nexus between corrupt politicians (Sharif and Zardari clans) and their handlers..

we are not talking about his intention but what he speaks is the truth
"Manzoor Pashteen was right all along and we cursed him, its time to speak out with Manzoor Pashteen before Pakistan Army break the remaining country."

You want to ally with the same man who has the same intentions that you fear?

Where's the logic in that?

I doubt Pakistanis will wake up.

Even if there is an attack on their respective houses, nothing will happen. I am absolutely convinced.

All you need is a 500,000 people and 50,000 armed men and the PDM & Establishment will submit.
The nation that doesn't come out when someone in their neighborhood is murdered, do you think they would attend to IKs call?

Shahbaz Gill, Jameel Farooqi, Sabir Shakir, Arshad Sharif, Ayaz Ameer - all were threatened by Corrupt Politicians and corrupt Army and ISI intelligence death squads:

Look at what Imran Khan just said:

@PakSword @waz @SQ8 @Jango

Bhai ya to is admi ko is thread sai ban karo

Ya phir main kuch sakht bol doon ga aur aap ko phir us par bhi aitraz hoga
Iss ka paet bhar raha hai iss hukoomat se jiss ko dunya ne corrupt karaar diya - ab agar ye corruption pe pala hai, khaya hai, khata hai , iska poora khandan khata hai aur doosrun ka haq marta hai.. tu dikhane do isko apni nasal.

"Manzoor Pashteen was right all along and we cursed him, its time to speak out with Manzoor Pashteen before Pakistan Army break the remaining country."

You want to ally with the same man who has the same intentions that you fear?

Where's the logic in that?

Where does Manzoor Pashteen advocate for secession? He always said he wants to follow the constitution.

Don’t agree with his communist flavored politics, but PTM is just a boogeyman for Pakistanis. The real threats rn is the top brass and PDM. Those two entities will actually make sure to destroy Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom