What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Too early to say anything. One can only speculate at this point.

Heard they formed a Judicial commission. Quite skeptical anything will come out of it.

What happened to "There is no power on Earth that can undo Pakistan"- Quaid-e-Azam

He dint contemplate the Pakistani Armed forces Generals turned Rouge

There is no such thing as justice on this sordid planet.

That's only for Pakistan... There is justice in the civilized world (to a large extent)

Last edited:
don't think the establishment or the Pakistani government ordered a hit (if true this would be very shocking), but the state of Pakistan is most definitely complicit in this murder.

They did an entire Regime Change due to foreign power enslavement.... And you are still waiting to be shocked????

Hanging IK will be the final seal on Pakistan.

That is the Bajwa doctrine... To destroy Pakistan and get a house in Belgium.

I don’t see how a martial law under Bajwa would help Pakistan.

It would set Pakistan back another 2 decades.

Lol .. you still live in fairyland?... Pak Army vision of Pakistan is that it always lives in the medieval times...

Screenshot_20220926-200611-947.png

Last edited:
She gets money to stage protests.. AS didn't. He was investigative journalists who probed cases and brought truth to public. Not a blamer. Please refrain claiming her to be in the same line

Arshad Sharif and Imran Riaz Khan were are doing propaganda for charity??

I have the 2 ****** on block. All they do is yap away pro PDM news pieces that are full of holes.

My position on Pakistan’s establishment is quite clear. They have to face accountability and let go of their extra constitutional role. They will have to come under the gambit of law, and not gradually.

Coming back to Arshad Sharif’s martyrdom, the establishment is to be blamed for forcing him out of Pakistan and then from UAE. The PDM do not have the capability or the will to do it. Coupled with the fact that he was working on exposing the establishment and PDM (they are being exposed on a daily basis).

What happened in Kenya? I will hold on for a bit before blaming anyone.

She gets money to stage protests.. AS didn't. He was investigative journalists who probed cases and brought truth to public. Not a blamer. Please refrain claiming her to be in the same line
Critical difference between Ayesha Gullali and Arshad is he was a patriot and despised by America for that reason. She is under Americas protection if she’s killed they raise hue and cry will be all over news and Pak army will have to pay. Killing patriots is easy, no international condemnation to worry about. Even Saleem Shahzad the Raw spy’s killing, o compare huge outcry in media to our patriot being assassinated by the army. Mostly silence in our media and international media. May Allah humiliate the killers of arshad in this life and the next.

Back
Top Bottom