What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Can anyone answer this?
FB_IMG_1666688578175.jpg

Last edited:
bhai ye mafia jan bojh kar aisi harkatein kar rahy hain apnay handlers/killers ko bachanay ke liye

idiom in english: "take one for the team"

Koi kuch nahi kar rahai

Yeh in reality itnai hi gandai hain. Yeh kisi ko nahi bacha rahai. Yehi in ki asliyat hai

With the level of anger against pdm lot and army, I would not be surprised at all more people joining TTP and taking up arms against pdm and army. Sharifs and pdm and army lot will become sniper targets themselves and nothing will protect them. The country needs a colonel Gaddafi type character to rise up and overthrow the corrupt leadership.
But then again, why do young people want to join the army especially commissioned officers, is it really to serve the country or for the perks, the plots, DHA, servants etc.. I think the latter..

Because they want to make sure no evidence against army /ISI turns up, and findings exonerate Bajwa and co of any wrongdoing or involvement.
Bajwa and co. caught with their pants down , compromising videos and completely under the control of sharif lot, particularly the prn queen Maryam..

Hitler… I will form a committee to look into the killing and gassing of Jews in a transparent manner…
Saddam Hussein - I will form a committee to look at the gassing and killing of Kurds in a transparent manner…

Ring a bell…….

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom