What's new

Jordanian parliament demands release of soldier who shot 7 Israeli girls to

i think if i get a chance i will not even spare a single jewish person ....in sentimentsi might have written a very wrong line but still i think indians shud not worry abt it as u need to see urselves what u have been doing in kashmir.

thats gross- but i agree indians should show their humane side to Kashmiris aswell for a change-

i think if i get a chance i will not even spare a single jewish person ....in sentimentsi might have written a very wrong line but still i think indians shud not worry abt it as u need to see urselves what u have been doing in kashmir.

You are a heroic Muslim. A true Muslim. Allah and your great Prophet must be so proud of you for your Islamic views expressed on an Islamic originated forum from an Islamic Republic. You are destined for 72 virgins. You must please quote more of your holy duties on this forum such as killing babies especially Hindu and Jewish babies. We non-Muslims internationally would love to figure out the mindset of the average Muslim and I am certain that yours is one.

boy_in_crosshairs.jpg

This disturbing image shows the back of the head of a child or young man as seen in the crosshairs of a rifle. The photo was posted on the personal Instagram account of Mor Ostrovski, a 20-year old Israeli soldier in a sniper unit.

Israelis are not angels- they kill palestini kids every other day- and get pardoned-

Israeli troops killed Gaza children carrying white flag, witnesses say

Israeli Soldiers Kill 12-Year-Old Boy With Shot To Head

So its not a big deal-

Indians: spare the curse words for Israelis aswell- but why would you do that- you guys are two faced hypocrites-

[/B]

I know a Lot has been Happening inside your head that has made you retard . No one can help you . Best of luck ,.
thanx i will take care of myself u need to take care of all ur indian brothers who are all mentally sick and their sick nature is easily depicted in kashmir issue ..

You are a heroic Muslim. A true Muslim. Allah and your great Prophet must be so proud of you for your Islamic views expressed on an Islamic originated forum from an Islamic Republic. You are destined for 72 virgins. You must please quote more of your holy duties on this forum such as killing babies especially Hindu and Jewish babies. We non-Muslims internationally would love to figure out the mindset of the average Muslim and I am certain that yours is one.

well why dont u chk the midnset of the indians who kill rape young girls and children in kashmir. there u will find the true mindset of indians and non muslims.. ur mindset can be seen from gujarat killings too . ur mindset can be seen from all these events and many others clearly mate

Like you did in East Pakistan or you are doing in Balochistan? Ironically TTP uses the same propaganda to brainwash Tribals who then go on and blow Pakistanis up in busy bazaars.

Kaun hai doodh ka dhula yahan? Enough of this sanctimonious bs.

All I know is that I have never raped or killed anyone or wish to, you on the other hand would like to kill new born jewish babies if given a chance.

You are a psychopath.
for u psycho retard homo..
first of all any person that is killed in balochistan is part of a suicide bombing as suice bombing is not confinde dto balochistan only but also to other regions of country.on the other hand our army is not lik indian army who rape young children in balkochistan or kill them,, this raping is part of indian culture and u know that .. wife swapping is part of ur culture not our somebody satrted a thread for u guys toooo.
east pakistan well we had to fight because that was our part in 1971 ..
u have never raped but ur blood brother have raped killed many innocents so if i have chnaged my intial reply so u need to calm urself ddown too

thanx i will take care of myself u need to take care of all ur indian brothers who are all mentally sick and their sick nature is easily depicted in kashmir issue ..

Your DP and your Posts match completely . Now that's an achievement .

well why dont u chk the midnset of the indians who kill rape young girls and children in kashmir. there u will find the true mindset of indians and non muslims.. ur mindset can be seen from gujarat killings too . ur mindset can be seen from all these events and many others clearly mate

I am the average Indian. My mindset condemns the killing of children or the rape of any female. My religion and my religious affiliation does so too. We also have an "ummah". Our "ummah" condemns any crime against humanity whether it be a crime against a Muslim, Christian or Jew by a Hindu or vice versa. When somebody kills a Hindu child we don't say "let's kill in retaliation or let's murder and rape their children in retaliation". We say condemn them and may the law and God deal with them. If we retaliated like you did, then there is only one term for it. It is called being savage. For every man, woman and child killed in Kashmir (including insurgents), my heart goes out to them. I pray for a peaceful solution to my God. I don't advocate stupid solutions like slaughtering the Muslims or killing their children when an innocent Hindu is killed at the hands of a Muslim. Grow up. We live in the 21st century

Pathetic and miserable people never cease to amaze me, no wonder they are at the bottom. I created a topic yesterday about a disabled Palestinian man who was shot by an Israeli police man, but I didn't see the same people condemning this act, they rather derailed the thread and started attacking Arabs. What about the Israeli bloodthirsty terrorists who killed thousands of Palestinian children? not 7 but THOUSANDS? Were they even before trails? I would never call him a hero, but until Israel punish those who killed innocents I disagree with punishing this one. I am just wondering, are they less human or what?

This soldiers committed this crime because he couldn't stand Israeli massacres against arm less and innocent Palestinians.

I am the average Indian. My mindset condemns the killing of children or the rape of any female. My religion and my religious affiliation does so too. We also have an "ummah". Our "ummah" condemns any crime against humanity whether it be a crime against a Muslim, Christian or Jew by a Hindu or vice versa. When somebody kills a Hindu child we don't say "let's kill in retaliation or let's murder and rape their children in retaliation". We say condemn them and may the law and God deal with them. If we retaliated like you did, then their is only one term for it. It is called being savage. For every man, woman and child killed in Kashmir (including insurgents), my heart goes out to them. I pray for a peaceful solution to my God. I don't advocate stupid solutions like slaughtering the Muslims or killing their children when an innocent Hindu is killed at the hands of a Muslim. Grow up. We live in the 21st century

when was a hindu killed by a muslim and it was not followed by severe massacre of muslims in india..

thanx for that . ur thinking and ur flag clearly matches too.. backstabing is in ur proud indian blood..

wtf is Indian Blood . So we have blood groups separated by countries as well . Intelligence in trollibans like you are rarer than hens teeth .

Back
Top Bottom