What's new

Jordanian parliament demands release of soldier who shot 7 Israeli girls to

This list and similar ones like this can be produced by anyone... who is to verify....spinning propaganda is one of the tools in any political battle.

this list which the media hides from the public ... this watchdog website even record Israeli death... but when you compare its like 1 Israeli to 1000 Palestinian
the years are listed on the top ... check every year from 2000, previous death are not even recorded...
Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

this list is hidden from the media ... this watchdog website even record Israeli death... but when you compare its like 1 Israeli to 1000 Palestinian
the years are listed on the top ... check every year from 2000, previous death are not even recorded...
Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

If this list is hiddne from media.. how come poster on PDF get his hans on the list... its a way of justifying the propaganda...

Ok. I guess that bhein of ours living in Pakistan together with her entire family and village who admitted that Kasab is her son and many of your government officials are also R&AW agents? But you are detracting my young friend. Answer my question. Do you believe that we were weak for not slaughtering Muslim babies after the Mumbai incident ? (irrespective whether we were right or wrong to believe that Kasab was a Pakistani since we genuinely then and now believe that he was Muslim).

u believe whatever u want and wahtever u stupid news channels feed u .. well rahman malik is the biggest shitt in pakistan so to accept his sayings makes u even more dumb.. he was from lahore but the way he spoke and looked was very different to that of lahorys..
first his accent was indian and one thing i still remeber is taht he told that he use to put a stall of batata wara ..while in pakistan no body uses this word even in karachy they use dahy bhalay .. but man in the eyes of world he was pakistani but not according to me and some other pakistanis when we know he had different accent he looked different from lahoris , he used proper hindi words and list goes on ..

i think indians love israelis that is why what they says is exact truth and what jordanians and paletstinians say is utter bs for them .. indians cmon u guys shud be neutral when u dont understand any matter ..

Indians don't love anyone but themselves. They are very similar to Pakistanis. Self serving. They identify with Israel because they face a common problem with Israel, namely insurgency threats from Muslim neighbors. The fact of the matter is that most Indians I discuss Palestine with always pose the same question.."why the heck doesn't Israel get the heck out of Palestine and seek recognition from all Arab states of Israel being a sovereign state?" That issue is too far away from India for Indians to delve too deeply into.

If this list is hiddne from media.. how come poster on PDF get his hans on the list... its a way of justifying the propaganda...

Because I'm smart enough to think ON MY OWN and not just wait for the media to feed me information and knowledge... all it takes is simple research... I'm sure you can find more sources... and what I really meant is the list that the media hides from the people...

Unlike Pakistanis who blindly support Hezbollah and their actions against common people in Israel .....We are neutral ... we condemn Israelis for killing innocent children...even at the global stage our Government does that.... but spinning propaganda and then expecting people to empathize with you is not going to get you anywhere...

if u go to a common israelis home and u tel them that u r muslim.. u will get to know what happens mate . yes i support hezbollah blindly.. What Jews think of Christians in Israel - 2 - YouTube.. this is what happens to christians in israel on a simple road .imagine what wud happen to a muslim .

Because I'm smart enough to think ON MY OWN and not just wait for the media to feed me information and knowledge... all it takes is simple research... I'm sure you can find more sources... and what I really meant is the list that the media hides from the people...

Are you able to get into any corporate network ..NO... are you able to see what apple is planning next..NO... because they don't want you to know bout it..this list is left on the internet because people want you to find that and then spin a propaganda around it. And the people go around and start claiming that they are smart to understand the difference between a so called secret and a real secret.

Are you able to get into any corporate network ..NO... are you able to see what apple is planning next..NO... because they don't want you to know bout it..this list is left on the internet because people want you to find that and then spin a propaganda around it. And the people go around and start claiming that they are smart to understand the difference between a so called secret and a real secret.

alright, I'm waiting on you to provide me a source that will deny the list I provided... :coffee:

alright, I'm waiting on you to provide me a source that will deny the list I provided... :coffee:

I have got better things to do in life then running after a counter propaganda articles...and what are the possibilities that the information I will give would be a gospel of truth. Internet is full of Propaganda and I am not going to waste my time on stifling through to satisfy any egos here.

61% people voted in Kashmir's last Assembly elections, in Pakistan voting was not even 45%. I know who are these Baloch and Pashtuns.

well an indian is gonna tell us and we are gonna belive it:omghaha: . all these baloch or pashtuns are real ones not fake kashmiris that is kashmiri pandits who write the word kashmiri with them and then vote . these balochs and pashtuns may be less but one thing i tel u apart from monky luffy who is an afghan all these pashtuns and balochs are patriotic..
the ones raw supports that is mengals are raw agents ..
y dont u get ur visa over to pakistan and go to balochistan and kpk and u will find 90 percent people who arepatriots even though they might have lost their families in army talibans attacks.. in balochistan only the raw agents would say things against but i guess u havent seen videos of the true leaders of balochistan not the mengals ..

well an indian is gonna tell us and we are gonna belive it:omghaha: . all these baloch or pashtuns are real ones not fake kashmiris that is kashmiri pandits who write the word kashmiri with them and then vote . these balochs and pashtuns may be less but one thing i tel u apart from monky luffy who is an afghan all these pashtuns and balochs are patriotic..
the ones raw supports that is mengals are raw agents ..
y dont u get ur visa over to pakistan and go to balochistan and kpk and u will find 90 percent people who arepatriots even though they might have lost their families in army talibans attacks.. in balochistan only the raw agents would say things against but i guess u havent seen videos of the true leaders of balochistan not the mengals ..

Then don't believe... who in the world gives a damn what you believe... as if your believing it or not is going to change anything.

So you just dismissed it?- Nice-

Did you personally saw the Soldier who killed the school girls?- Hypocrite-

what hypocrisy you are talking about man??
getting emotional aren't we.
people are bs and this doesn't means you have to act like a bs person too.
killing kiddos whether israelis or hindus or muslims is a crime and no country should declare kiddo killer as a hero of nation.
whatever indian members say here will not change the fact that india supported falastini cause in UN.
we even punish our own soldiers who commit crimes in kashmir.
so please take a chill pill and don't get too emotional.

I advice you to join the Taliban School of Suicide Bombing. What a freak.

Dont worry. This is coming for you after we are less engaged on Afghan border and the cover your terrorism against us is removed after US withdrawal, we will take revenge. In Kashmir at least, we will kick and burn your a$$ big time. Just like before, when you were running around the world complaining about Pakistan with your pants on fire.

Indians don't love anyone but themselves. They are very similar to Pakistanis. Self serving. They identify with Israel because they face a common problem with Israel, namely insurgency threats from Muslim neighbors. The fact of the matter is that most Indians I discuss Palestine with always pose the same question.."why the heck doesn't Israel get the heck out of Palestine and seek recognition from all Arab states of Israel being a sovereign state?" That issue is too far away from India for Indians to delve too deeply into.

The answer is simple. Stop occupying Muslim lands. WTF!!

Dont worry. This is coming for you after we are less engaged on Afghan border and the cover your terrorism against us is removed after US withdrawal, we will take revenge. In Kashmir at least, we will kick and burn your a$$ big time. Just like before, when you were running around the world complaining about Pakistan with your pants on fire.

You have been trying to do this since last 6 decades plus... and look what have you achieved...

NOTHING :suicide::suicide:

!

Good one. We ll send those scumbag terrorists to meet their unfortunate maker.

And I hear sympathizing with terrorists can land you in trouble in Canada. Be careful what you spout on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom