What's new

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

Jordan Plans to Buy F-16V BLOCK 70/72 According to AirForces Monthly Magazine's JULY Report

1604061715881.png

Halcon should develop a GPS, and a laser guidance kit for artillery, and mortars which should be pretty easy to be honest.
Philip halcon is my love please stop or I will duel with you
I don't know how much is hard but not missile launching from artillery easier and better than guided shells?

I don't know how much is hard but not missile launching from artillery easier and better than guided shells?
What do you mean missile launching? For artillery,mortars, cannons you can just add a guidance kit in the nose like this.

Denel Dynamics nose fuse guidance kit

1621356240995.png

What do you mean missile launching? For artillery,mortars, cannons you can just add a guidance kit in the nose like this.

Denel Dynamics nose fuse guidance kit

View attachment 745012
Oh it was my mistake I'm mean missiles that you can fire from tank guns
You are right
I don't how much is possible that Jordan do reverse engineering on that Excalibur shells without any political problems

"Jadara Terminator"

CFAB0171-495E-464C-A37C-91D349892BF5.jpeg

It has a range of 2500 meters and operates with a guidance system based on laser beams.

The Jadar Terminator missile works with a semi-automatic guidance system with laser beams and can reach the target to the maximum range within 15 seconds of its launch, according to the official website of the missile manufacturer.

The 107 mm missile can penetrate tank armor and has a length of 118 centimeters inside the launch container.
It is noteworthy that Jordan displayed the missile at the Defense Industries Exhibition "EDEX 2021", which concluded its activities in Egypt last Thursday, and also displayed other types of its products, including the "Nashab" grenade launcher.

Speed 190m/s
The penetration capacity of the tandem head is not less than 500 mm

On Thursday, the armed forces received two of the three C-130 aircraft from the US Air Force.

61b1e7e8b0d32.jpeg

5953695693_7401b8ed31_b.jpg

These 3 C-130 H-Models replace 3 C-130 E-Models that went out of service two years ago..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom