What's new

join the Journey Of My life

hey man.... i have been to munnar.. i went there along with my friends when i was i trivandrum...the place is absolutely wonderful.I didnt ever imagined that we had places so cold in Kerala!!I just loved the local made chocolates there!!!I'll post some of the pictures I've taken there very soon..stay tuned!!

Did You say chocolates??? Where Do I get them? Locally made?? do tell me dear

Did You say chocolates??? Where Do I get them? Locally made?? do tell me dear

well u know the points that the tourists normally hit??like the echo point,the dam and the lake adjacent to it etc???..there are lots of shops around there..u can get very good quality locally made chocolates there.. white chocolates are also available there...i bought a lot of them for me,my family and my friends.Besides chocolates, u can also get local spices and locally made tea there.There are grape vines in the region as well.U can get locally made wine there too,and that too at very less price!!

simply awesome place...............

really sir you are living a retirement dream for everyone

☪☪☪☪;905821 said:
You are living the green life!!

Yes.... Hehe.... I love being single.... as is my advice to every one... Take it, you would be benefited From it in the long run:lol:

indian20sweets.jpg

Take sweets everyone, today I am turning 62 , I am getting Younger and Younger day By day....

A very Happy Birthday Sir,

Hope you have some friends and well-wishers to celebrate it with.

If you do drink, have one peg for us defence.pk friends....

Fantastic pictures of Munnar- I hope to visit it some day!

indian20sweets.jpg

Take sweets everyone, today I am turning 62 , I am getting Younger and Younger day By day....

Happy birthday sir,good to see u have not quit as i thought in the morning's thread. You are the military man, congratulations for such a nice retired life. But sorry i cannot go single as u are ;) i will not take that advice. Trying to tie the knot as soon as possible.

About Munnar my close friend has been there for his honeymoon , and i am also thinking of the same. :D

Finally I guess I am Back..... I couldnt stay long Enough not opening this site, although the persons responsible for Me Leaving the Forum Are Taken Back I guess..... I have had many Personal mails which I just couldnt Ignore, and Here I am... Many were Indeed Correct "This website is an Addiction"

@Indian army
you are living my dream.
i will contact you when i get retired. lol
maybe i will join you if you let me.

Finally I guess I am Back..... I couldnt stay long Enough not opening this site, although the persons responsible for Me Leaving the Forum Are Taken Back I guess..... I have had many Personal mails which I just couldnt Ignore, and Here I am... Many were Indeed Correct "This website is an Addiction"

Welcome back.:)

Bazzurgo.:D It's better than to stay back,sit and watch from a distance.(which obviously has it's own charm.)Hope you'll enjoy our company again.
I'll still contradict with that bold part though.

@Indian army
you are living my dream.
i will contact you when i get retired. lol
maybe i will join you if you let me.

Sure gentleman , You sure can.... Just Dont forget "Keep Earning Until you have strength in you" You will not have retirement ...;)

Back
Top Bottom