What's new

join the Journey Of My life

Well, I Too Have Left Consumption of Scotch and Rum, However Occasionally I do have to prove myself an "Once upon a time armyman" In front of hardly ever coming guests, But I have shifted my preference to Coconut-Palm- Beer

cocnut-palm-beer-_kallu.jpg

Its rare nowadays to get that one unadulterated.. nice to see you having regular supplies.. are toddy's tapped in ur coconut groves?

Everything yet nothing :disagree: ....

Amazing place ... Just like a place i always dream to live but ... with a family ... with my loved ones ... They are the true treasures of life especially when you are old ... If u can afford, build some school, tuition center or just a playground for children ... They will make your life even better ...

Nevertheless, i just sent you a friend request ... You now have one more friend here ... :cheers:

Well, I never got time to marry actually, Although I wanted to... But hey it dosent matter you are married or not, what matters is how you take it.... Well I Still Am Young to get married I guess, I am not Older than "Shashi Taroor" who just married :partay:

Well, I never got time to marry actually, Although I wanted to... But hey it dosent matter you are married or not, what matters is how you take it.... Well I Still Am Young to get married I guess, I am not Older than "Shashi Taroor" who just married :partay:

Haa.. so you just needs to Pushkar.. its never late.

No pun intended.

Its rare nowadays to get that one unadulterated.. nice to see you having regular supplies.. are toddy's tapped in ur coconut groves?

I dont know about that, But I have left two coconut trees for This Purpose, and Its for Private purpose that is me, not for sale, so its Un adultrated

Dont ever plan of settling here before retirement..... Dont worry about the Scenery, Thanks to kerala Govt, they would keep the state as it is for the next 200 Years, so you have a chance to lead a happy retired life here...

Some times not developing is a good thing. Tamil Nadu spoilt Ooty and Kodaikanal by over development.

Its nice to see your crocodile walking again, The idleness of that was a reason of my exit...

It's not a crocodile, it's an alligator.:D
Don't ever make that mistake again.Once i said that,he got stopped there and bit me.He's dangerous BTW......very dangerous.:lol:
See he haven't responded you yet???

Seeyoulateralligator-1.gif

:P

It's not a crocodile, it's an alligator.:D
Don't ever make that mistake again.Once i said that,he got stopped there and bit me.He's dangerous BTW......very dangerous.:lol:
See he haven't responded you yet???

Seeyoulateralligator-1.gif

:P

Ahaha.... Alligator, Yeah Indeed.... Thanks for warning me of that,I will keep that in Mind...:lol:

Some times not developing is a good thing. Tamil Nadu spoilt Ooty and Kodaikanal by over development.

Well, Everything has its pros and cons and There needs to be a place in India where Retirement is a Bliss....

Back
Top Bottom