What's new

join the Journey Of My life

Finally I guess I am Back..... I couldnt stay long Enough not opening this site, although the persons responsible for Me Leaving the Forum Are Taken Back I guess..... I have had many Personal mails which I just couldnt Ignore, and Here I am... Many were Indeed Correct "This website is an Addiction"

Welcome back sirjii

Sugamano???

Hows life and have u started farming ??? remember we had a nice chat earlier..

Finally I guess I am Back..... I couldnt stay long Enough not opening this site, although the persons responsible for Me Leaving the Forum Are Taken Back I guess..... I have had many Personal mails which I just couldnt Ignore, and Here I am... Many were Indeed Correct "This website is an Addiction"

Welcome Back sir.. I missed you in this forum and while I liked the way you protested, frankly speaking, I wished the way you protested could be a little different..:)

Welcome back sirjii

Sugamano???

Hows life and have u started farming ??? remember we had a nice chat earlier..

Angane Pogunnu .... Yes I now Have a Farm, Busy days, Now I am relaxed and have time to spend Here.... you are Benny arent you??

Angane Pogunnu .... Yes I now Have a Farm, Busy days, Now I am relaxed and have time to spend Here.... you are Benny arent you??

yes sir I am..:police: looking forward to meaning ful discussions with you in here. :cheers: And a belated happy new year wishes.

Welcome Back sir.. I missed you in this forum and while I liked the way you protested, frankly speaking, I wished the way you protested could be a little different..:)

I too am Surprised by my Odd decision, but perhaps that Decision gave me time to set up my farm...

yes sir I am..:police: looking forward to meaning ful discussions with you in here. :cheers: And a belated happy new year wishes.

The Name Benny was Missing in the Member List, So a Very Obvious choice.... and You too, Hope you had a great New Year.... With Scotch whiskey and Rum....

I am really happy for you. Enjoy your life, some people have forgotten the taste of nature.

Indeed..... They dont even Intend to Think of Greenery when Both our flags have it in them, yet we tend to see the negative...

I love Munnar and Thekkadi :smitten:

MUNNAR.jpg

thekkady-hotel-hs-10.jpg

4631be7b1d0c37.34800631frogview-gallery.jpg

I too am Surprised by my Odd decision, but perhaps that Decision gave me time to set up my farm...

Any odd decision which turned out to be good in some way is not bad at all.. :)

The Name Benny was Missing in the Member List, So a Very Obvious choice.... and You too, Hope you had a great New Year.... With Scotch whiskey and Rum....

No sir, i have discovered a new vodka called 'Magic Moments" and i am sticking on with it.. whiskeys and rum arent exactly my choice.

mm_original.jpg

I love Munnar and Thekkadi :smitten:

Dont ever plan of settling here before retirement..... Dont worry about the Scenery, Thanks to kerala Govt, they would keep the state as it is for the next 200 Years, so you have a chance to lead a happy retired life here...

No dear, I dont have a family, I am Not married....... I live Here alone....

Everything yet nothing :disagree: ....

Amazing place ... Just like a place i always dream to live but ... with a family ... with my loved ones ... They are the true treasures of life especially when you are old ... If u can afford, build some school, tuition center or just a playground for children ... They will make your life even better ...

Nevertheless, i just sent you a friend request ... You now have one more friend here ... :cheers:

No sir, i have discovered a new vodka called 'Magic Moments" and i am sticking on with it.. whiskeys and rum arent exactly my choice.

mm_original.jpg

Well, I Too Have Left Consumption of Scotch and Rum, However Occasionally I do have to prove myself an "Once upon a time armyman" In front of hardly ever coming guests, But I have shifted my preference to Coconut-Palm- Beer

cocnut-palm-beer-_kallu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom