What's new

join the Journey Of My life

3077337311_9536e67fed_o.jpg

One day, when I am old and broken down. Im gonna move to Washington state in a place like this.

p190597-munnar-munnar_at_sunrise1.jpg

260235309_9b8c7a24c8.jpg

Let me take you through My retired life...

I live in a beautiful Place called Munnar, a place surrounded by Hills and Mountains, Vally's and and Lakes.....It feels to be Like in a paradise, wake up with a cup of tea, ordered from the tea Garden just a few meters away.... Then go to my garden to See if My onions,And carrots have woken up aswell, Give them an awakening call by Sprinkling some water on them and a Salute as usual....

Switch On the computer, open Nothing but the defense.pk website, Go out , would have a swim in the lake, come in and would opt non other than a Tapioca which grows in my garden, Cook it with some spices, Would enjoy it with some friends in Defense Pk, which would give me a feeling that I am not eating alone, But a house full of People.

Almost half of my day goes here, night time, I go for a walk, Lie down gazing at the stars,Submit a huge wishlist.. Have a swim again and lie down and wait for a New day to begin and Wish it would be all mine....

Sir you are really lucky that you are staying in such a beautiful place. I have been there last Sep and that time it was raining all tea gardens were looking bright green and it was amazingly soothing for eyes and minds.

Sir you are really lucky that you are staying in such a beautiful place. I have been there last Sep and that time it was raining all tea gardens were looking bright green and it was amazingly soothing for eyes and minds.

Yes, Kerala has a usual of 2-3 monsoons a year, this year it was too hot, should have visited a Month before, But now, its going to rain again, Country side looks great in rain aswell....

That was not my point. You can make as many online friends as you want. But coming to political or military sites will only ruin your day because it will be full of bad news. These news personally gives me hard time and alot of pressure on the mind. Those pictures you have posted are so great, it looks like the place is very mind relaxing area, so dont spoil it with bad news around the world. If you can survive with the money, food, acccommodation etc you have got and can manange your old age as well as helping the locals, then dont worry about the military/political sites. enjoy your time.

I have spent 35 years serving the army, I cannot think Of A day without something related to it, I googled everything and anything related to the Army and Pak defense is the first link I get, I thought this is the best place for me to get updated, Dont worry dear, My life is running smoth and My day is not fulfilled without pak defense...

what a beautiful place!!!.Indian Army would you like to tell us a little bit more about this place.YOu have certainly gained friendship here.I hope you enjoy your stay and have as pleasant a time on this forum as you have in this wonderful place.
Best wishes
Araz

Sure, why not, This is "Munnar" , A place surrounded by Everything Which the nature can offer, I dont have words to explain it, I can only post some pictures to make one understand...:smitten:

Congrats Sir, you are living a dream life. You are very near to nature. Enjoy your lake dips twice a day. Good idea of teaching to local boys.

Congrats Sir, you are living a dream life. You are very near to nature. Enjoy your lake dips twice a day. Good idea of teaching to local boys.

Thank You dear, Its always better to have a retired life in Your native place, No matter Where you were born, Go back to where your family came, and relax Your retired Life.....

Well Thank You again

Thank You dear, Its always better to have a retired life in Your native place, No matter Where you were born, Go back to where your family came, and relax Your retired Life.....

Well Thank You again

WELCOME BACK major sahab from ban:welcome:

Seems like you have a very content and peaceful lifestyle Sir, you sure have earned and I would love to visit this place sometime in near future.

Seems like you have a very content and peaceful lifestyle Sir, you sure have earned and I would love to visit this place sometime in near future.

Peaceful but not content, Its pretty difficult to Live here, You dont find any markets here, You have grow basic food items in Your farm, Then Every moth o sometimes every two weeks, I go to the Town For shopping.... Well As Long as My daily needs are Met, its a pretty place to Live in

p190597-munnar-munnar_at_sunrise1.jpg

260235309_9b8c7a24c8.jpg

Let me take you through My retired life...

I live in a beautiful Place called Munnar, a place surrounded by Hills and Mountains, Vally's and and Lakes.....It feels to be Like in a paradise, wake up with a cup of tea, ordered from the tea Garden just a few meters away.... Then go to my garden to See if My onions,And carrots have woken up aswell, Give them an awakening call by Sprinkling some water on them and a Salute as usual....

Switch On the computer, open Nothing but the defense.pk website, Go out , would have a swim in the lake, come in and would opt non other than a Tapioca which grows in my garden, Cook it with some spices, Would enjoy it with some friends in Defense Pk, which would give me a feeling that I am not eating alone, But a house full of People.

Almost half of my day goes here, night time, I go for a walk, Lie down gazing at the stars,Submit a huge wishlist.. Have a swim again and lie down and wait for a New day to begin and Wish it would be all mine....

hey man.... i have been to munnar.. i went there along with my friends when i was i trivandrum...the place is absolutely wonderful.I didnt ever imagine that we have places so cold in Kerala!!I just loved the local made chocolates there!!!I'll post some of the pictures I've taken there very soon..stay tuned!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom