What's new

JF17 is an aircraft of present,Tejas is an aircraft of future - IAF chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future????? when?????

when world move to 7 or 8th Gen.

it is no surprise that their Air Chief is a Joke.
Tejas is a Small aircraft & no matter what you do it has a limit.

I lie you not . i saw with my own eyes rally organised by Master JF-OBI-WAN-KANOBI in galaxy far far away in which padawan Tejas was shouting I HAVE A DREAM ONE DAY IN FURTURE I WILL FLY and will be called Darth Tejas

then what is stopping Indian army from Backing out and giving kashmir to kashmiris? it will be win win for all
after all we all know only Indians are unwanted lot kashmir
Bhai mere- Yeh kaam nahi ho sakta. Let’s agree to disagree.
Main toh Ivy League situation ko highlight kar raha hun. In my time at university out of approx 10 Pakistanis students I knew - 3 had fathers/grandfathers in the Pak army.
I know you are most probably not like that, and will make for an honest officer- but that doesn’t mean that you keep denying the current problems. I hope you understand.

I lie you not . i saw with my own eyes rally organised by Master JF-OBI-WAN-KANOBI in galaxy far far away in which padawan Tejas was shouting I HAVE A DREAM ONE DAY IN FURTURE I WILL FLY and will be called Darth Tejas
And thus, will full fill the prediction of Master Qui Gon Jin..??? :D :D

Maybe he want to say, Teja will be part of star war in future. :cheesy:

It took them 50 years to make this junk Tejas plane where their navy rejected it. Now, they cancel the 5th gen fighter jet project with Russia and wasted $300 million. Now they want to buy a squadron of f35s that might cost $1 billion and take 30 years to complete. The Indian Airforce is so messed up.

Yes..people will pay money to catch a glimpse of Tejas...in the museums of future.

25 built 8 serving.....
Speaks volumes.
Where are the rest???? Looking at the future..

Regarding facts.....you want me to start posting Indian media for the number of times your airforce and not has rejected this trash.
As a Pakistani. I hope you buy a 1000

What hypocrisy.
What was the production rate of JF-17 in the initial few years after induction?
No fighter has a 30+ production rate on year 1.

No of times?
What does it matter how many times it was "rejected", the point is it is inducted now and there is nothing you can do about it.

Nope. JF-17 has DSI. Tejas don't. It's not even comparable. DSI is said to be magical because it's so technologically advanced.
So does F35 also have DSI, so that means you think F35 also junk, so why your airforce considering that junk F35 as an option @undertakerwwefan :p::help::enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
What hypocrisy.
What was the production rate of JF-17 in the initial few years after induction?
No fighter has a 30+ production rate on year 1.

No of times?
What does it matter how many times it was "rejected", the point is it is inducted now and there is nothing you can do about it.

Are are Indians stupid.
100 plus jf17 in front line squadrons.
36 years a d you have 8 aircraft operational.
It's only inducted now because Indian government forced it not because the airforce wanted it.

But as always Indians are good at tamasha drama and amazing excuses. No excuse when after 36 years only 8 aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom