What's new

JF17 is an aircraft of present,Tejas is an aircraft of future - IAF chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was standing in my backyard in Melbourne when I say a faster than light (FTL) jet fighter, it just left a streak of light.

And before I could blink it was gone, I was amazed so went online to see what it was.

And to my amazement, it was an Indian jet fighter called the Tejas FTL.

Then after doing more research on this wondrous craft, I discovered it was Vedic technology.

So being fascinated by technologies I did some more research.

And found out Vedic technology which comes from India are 10,000 years ahead of all countries in the world.

Amazing.

So this is my story today my friends who knew Indians were so far ahead of the rest us.

Make of it what you may, but the world needs to know and protect itself from Indian rapist, child rapist etc.

I was standing in my backyard in Melbourne when I say a faster than light (FTL) jet fighter, it just left a streak of light.

And before I could blink it was gone, I was amazed so went online to see what it was.

Then after doing more research on this wondrous craft, I discovered it was Vedic technology.

And found out Vedic technology which comes from India are 10,000 years ahead of all countries in the world.

Amazing.

So this is my story today my friends who knew Indians were so far ahead of the rest us.

Make of it what you may, but the world needs to know and protect itself from Indian rapist, child rapist etc.
When you saw that super faster than light duper fighter tejas, did you hear a sound in the background saying MahaaAaAaAaAabHaAaAaAaAaAaAaRaAaAaAaT!!! :omghaha:

And the moderate Indians will never show on such threads when their highest ranking officials will utter such Bulls*** but jump on every other thread.
Don't know whats wrong with these heads of Armies of India these days. Keep giving such useless flame bait statements which does not suit an officer of such high stature. What do they think they are, Politicians?
Disgusting. Anyways on ground JF17 is a success story we have replaced all A50 aircrafts and some early J7s and will eventually replace all our 3rd gen aircrafts in a decade meanwhile these HIGH BUDGET planners will keep on covering up their "failure to efficiently utilize budget allocated to them by the nation" by uttering such BS against Pakistan.
And surprisingly Indians don't bash them for wasting their own taxes on useless ambitious projects that materialize to nothing. Just because their officials tell them some feel good fairy tails about 8 times smaller adversery Pakistan

Funny you mention that I did hear a strange sound, have you also seen this FTL Tejas from the Vedas?
Yes I have and it was being followed a half monkey half idiot pilot who said he was traveling through time from 5 khubillion years after performing plastic surgery on ginesh and the entire universe exists in his right nostril.

And here we are, believing in the universe expanding and the big bang and science in general like total fools...:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Tellin ya man, vedic sciences...that's where it's at, that's the real crap! 8-)

And the moderate Indians will never show on such threads when their highest ranking officials will utter such Bulls*** but jump on every other thread.
Don't know whats wrong with these heads of Armies of India these days. Keep giving such useless flame bait statements which does not suit an officer of such high stature. What do they think they are, Politicians?
Disgusting. Anyways on ground JF17 is a success story we have replaced all A50 aircrafts and some early J7s and will eventually replace all our 3rd gen aircrafts in a decade meanwhile these HIGH BUDGET planners will keep on covering up their "failure to efficiently utilize budget allocated to them by the nation" by uttering such BS against Pakistan.
And surprisingly Indians don't bash them for wasting their own taxes on useless ambitious projects that materialize to nothing. Just because their officials tell them some feel good fairy tails about 8 times smaller adversery Pakistan
No such thing as a moderate indian bro, whatever moderatiion you see is merely a front cuz they are too embarrassed to own up to it, but deep inside, they cling on to their crap beliefs cuz it gives them a false sense of security and superiority...

Yes I have and it was being followed a half monkey half idiot pilot who said he was traveling through time from 5 khubillion years after performing plastic surgery on ginesh and the entire universe exists in his right nostril.

And here we are, believing in the universe expanding and the big bang and science in general like total fools...:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Tellin ya man, vedic sciences...that's the real crap! 8-)

Yep, we should all have our heads checked for not believing Vedic science.

But shouldn't India be a super, super, superpower? I mean with all this Vedic tech helping them for the last 10,000 years and the future 10,000 years?

Shouldn't they build some faster than light shitholes? Instead of having people defecate in the streets?

Sometime its better to acknowledge your mistakes and then start something new. I don't understand the ego of desi people, they just don't want to accept failure. You people tried and it didn't workout there is no shame in that. Superpowers tried and failed on things, they abandoned those stuck projects and initiated new more successful ones.
If you are calling it a jet of future that you guys needed 30 years ago then there is something seriously wrong with your topbrass. The only reaons for not abandoning this project for so long seems to be the fear that you can't work it out if tried all over again.

Failure by what degree?

You lot keep throwing rhetoric left and right without ever actually explaining yourselves qnd conveniently forget to realise the fact that Tejas is already inducted.
Maybe you lot don't go into the details is coz the details is where most people get their bubbles popped.

It has features now that some "inducted" fighters don't have but sure, it should have been abandoned because some random person on the internet feels so.

Indeed jf17 is an airdmcraft of the present. It's working and defending Pakistan.
Tejas is indeed an aircraft of the future because even after 36 years only 9 are flying and it's still a reject by the IAF AND IN. One day on the future it may fly but for now it's just that ... an aircraft of the future.

‘Pakistan army cannot afford peace because then they cannot send their children to Ivy League colleges. Pak army will keep Kashmir boiling but not boil out.’
This must hurt
then what is stopping Indian army from Backing out and giving kashmir to kashmiris? it will be win win for all
after all we all know only Indians are unwanted lot kashmir

Indeed jf17 is an airdmcraft of the present. It's working and defending Pakistan.
Tejas is indeed an aircraft of the future because even after 36 years only 9 are flying and it's still a reject by the IAF AND IN. One day on the future it may fly but for now it's just that ... an aircraft of the future.

Check your facts.
IAF inducted Tejas back in 2016 and never really rejected it.
There are 25 Tejas built 8 of which are serving the No 45 squadron Flying Daggers of IAF.

Check your facts.
IAF inducted Tejas back in 2016 and never really rejected it.
There are 25 Tejas built 8 of which are serving the No 45 squadron Flying Daggers of IAF.
25 built 8 serving.....
Speaks volumes.
Where are the rest???? Looking at the future..

Regarding facts.....you want me to start posting Indian media for the number of times your airforce and not has rejected this trash.
As a Pakistani. I hope you buy a 1000

Looking at recent statements at least we know what BS means in BS Dhanoa

:rolleyes:

Amazing.

Tejas should have been used again Thanos in Avengers Infinity War.

But damn those Americans who are jealous of Vedic technology didn't include it in the movie out of jealousy.

ccf59_8cda4ef8ab0c6987.jpg

2001? I remembered 2008 when they covered entire Taj Mahal just to avoid bombing.someone should ask this question to iaf chief.was that fear or something else lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom