What's new

JF17 is an aircraft of present,Tejas is an aircraft of future - IAF chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living up to it's name....:D

Satellite

Tejas ka itna balad kaar ho chuka hai that it has no future left ab issay agni may ja kay hee mukhti milay gee

Last edited:
Sully Post: 10446229 said:
He says that India warned Pak about bombing it into the stone-age in 2001

seems strange as Pak had already attacked India 2 years earlier through Kargil and IAF didnt bomb Pak in the stone age then.

Also in 2001 Pak US ties were at all time high due to Pak helping Bush in Afg so Americans would have never let it happen so the claims seem a bit strange.

What do you think?
Not strange.
Sardar g jokes at best.
Funny guy.

Sometime its better to acknowledge your mistakes and then start something new. I don't understand the ego of desi people, they just don't want to accept failure. You people tried and it didn't workout there is no shame in that. Superpowers tried and failed on things, they abandoned those stuck projects and initiated new more successful ones.
If you are calling it a jet of future that you guys needed 30 years ago then there is something seriously wrong with your topbrass. The only reaons for not abandoning this project for so long seems to be the fear that you can't work it out if tried all over again.

B.S Dhanoa(IAF chief) apka bohot Dhanyavad hai...you made such a smart aircraft which will always be futuristic.

...and since it is for future there will be constant funds for the program. There is a caveat though...if IAF want to induct it in future say 2028, then in the year 2028 will become present and will have to make it 2038...as this is for future.

OK if that wishful thinking makes you happy, so be it.

‘Pakistan army cannot afford peace because then they cannot send their children to Ivy League colleges. Pak army will keep Kashmir boiling but not boil out.’
This must hurt
Definitely true though.
Even their Supreme Court just questioned which other Military in the world sells cement and other things !
And I see silence from the Pakistani members about all the other statements made by COAS ;)

I agree Tejas or flying samosa will always be a plane of the future...

kind of like a wet dream...

Definitely true though.
Even their Supreme Court just questioned which other Military in the world sells cement and other things !
And I see silence from the Pakistani members about all the other statements made by COAS ;)

RE: you of all lot should not speak... the amount of criminality you guys have done is legendary

Definitely true though.
The answer is;
Egypt
US
China
Turkey
Thailand
Bangladesh
Iran
Myanmar

And more.

Pak Army itself doesn’t run any business.

The Fauji Foundation Welfare Group is run by retired Servicemen and civilian entrepreneurs and works for the welfare of retired troops as well as disabled servicemen,Martyrs and their families.

‘Pakistan army cannot afford peace because then they cannot send their children to Ivy League colleges. Pak army will keep Kashmir boiling but not boil out.’
This must hurt
I’m still wiaiting to go to Ivy League college ...

And my father is a red tape officer.

The answer is;
Egypt
US
China
Turkey
Thailand
Bangladesh
Iran
Myanmar

And more.

Pak Army itself doesn’t run any business.

The Fauji Foundation Welfare Group is run by retired Servicemen and civilian entrepreneurs and works for the welfare of retired troops as well as disabled servicemen,Martyrs and their families.

I’m still wiaiting to go to Ivy League college ...

And my father is a red tape officer.
Be very proud of him and his services in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom