What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

1650231539685.png

Qatar Pak embassy Defence Attache is serving Commodore in PN. When i met him at Dimdex, and Asked what SAM Milgem gonna use (to test waters)? He Said its classified lol... i asked im gonna ask turks, they will be more forth coming. He said, go ahead.

Point being this mentality is prevalent in all 3 branches.
Living in the 90s.

What do you propose?
Understand that a photographer taking in a jet isn’t compromising your aircraft - those that need to already have.
The J-10C is public knowledge and so are other assets. This isn’t the 1960s where no one knew what a Mig-25 looked like or its performance. Aircraft are looked at and compromised from the R&D section and today’s strength lies under the surface.

Understand that a photographer taking in a jet isn’t compromising your aircraft - those that need to already have.
The J-10C is public knowledge and so are other assets. This isn’t the 1960s where no one knew what a Mig-25 looked like or its performance. Aircraft are looked at and compromised from the R&D section and today’s strength lies under the surface.

Jis mulk main the go to solution is to ban Youtube or Twitter, you expect this revolutionary idea to seep through the old boomers? I applaud your optimism.

try taking snaps of some high rises in new york

I remember not to long ago, F-35 pilot stopped US news anchor from video recording rare side of the jet during a walk around interview.

Qatar Pak embassy Defence Attache is serving Commodore in PN. When i met him at Dimdex, and Asked what SAM Milgem gonna use (to test waters)? He Said its classified lol... i asked im gonna ask turks, they will be more forth coming. He said, go ahead.
Point being this mentality is prevalent in all 3 branches.
Just because some information or part of information (wrong or right) is available in public domain doesn’t mean you can expect a uniformed person to verify that information.

Even after Wikileaks, US uniform personnel were prohibited from accessing the info online or talking about it.

Oil industry use many tools and techniques that’s Navy use for submarines warfare, information is out there for engineering students but this does not mean you can approach Navy and start asking about how they employ this piece of knowledge or technology..?!

Just because some information or part of information (wrong or right) is available in public domain doesn’t mean you can expect a uniformed person to verify that information.

Even after Wikileaks, US uniform personnel were prohibited from accessing the info online or talking about it.

Oil industry use many tools and techniques that’s Navy use for submarines warfare, information is out there for engineering students but this does not mean you can approach Navy and start asking about how they employ this piece of knowledge or technology..?!

Then how come STM rep told me they had meetings with PN officials in Isloo HQ for STM-500 midget submarine?

Or turkish REP literally gave me brochure where Milgem SAM and P-282 SSM info was written over it?

Your argument is shallow. Because PN and PAF officials spill beans to international magazines and likes of Alan warnes. God Forbid If Pakistani citizen approach, they will treat him like a illetrate paindu.

Back
Top Bottom