What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

why do we think a like, are you PAF(pilot).

Hi,

F111 was the most feared weapon in the US arsenal that the russians could face---. The chinese designed the JH7 on the F111 design minus the swing wings---. They got the Spey engine that was designed for low low flight---.

My goal was for Paf to have at least 3 sqdrn's of JH7A's to target Mumbai---the economic hub of the enemy---. Destroy mumbai---destroy India's economy---.

Posters here don't understand that it is extremely difficult for a surveillance aircraft to find an aircraft flying low over the waves---. The curvature of the earth---the reflection of the sun---the moonlight---the waves in the ocean---they do funny things to the radars---.

Built a base at Gwadar---air craft flies straight down---then turns a dog leg towards mumbai---launches its standoff weapons from 200 plus miles--turn around and be gone---.

Name me one pakistani pilot who would refuse to go on a one way trip that would decimate the enemy's economy---I would say---not a single one---. But with modern standoff weapons---air to air refuelling---buddy refuelling---they would not need to---.

An air launched Hatf V111 or an air launched Babur cruise missile---would give enemy sleepless night---.

1965 air war---our pilot runs out of ammo---but there is an ammunition train headed towards pakistan's border---he turns around and smashes his aircraft into the train---.

The Japanese nation was in a shock when they heard this news---it was on the front pages of the Japanese news papers---they could never believe that a pakistani pilot would perform a KamiKaze---they could never believe that anyone other than a Japanese would have such a desire to commit their very life to the glory of the nation---.

Last edited:
Hi,

F111 was the most feared weapon in the US arsenal that the russians could face---. The chinese designed the JH7 on the F111 design minus the swing wings---. They got the Spey engine that was designed for low low flight---.

My goal was for Paf to have at least 3 sqdrn's of JH7A's to target Mumbai---the economic hub of the enemy---. Destroy mumbai---destroy India's economy---.

Posters here don't understand that it is extremely difficult for a surveillance aircraft to find an aircraft flying low over the waves---. The curvature of the earth---the reflection of the sun---the moonlight---the waves in the ocean---they do funny things to the radars---.

Built a base at Gwadar---air craft flies straight down---then turns a dog leg towards mumbai---launches its standoff weapons from 200 plus miles--turn around and be gone---.

Name me one pakistani pilot who would refuse to go on a one way trip that would decimate the enemy's economy---I would say---not a single one---. But with modern standoff weapons---air to air refuelling---buddy refuelling---they would not need to---.

An air launched Hatf V111 or an air launched Babur cruise missile---would give enemy sleepless night---.4

1965 air war---our pilot runs out of ammo---but there is an ammunition train headed towards pakistan's border---he turns around and smashes his aircraft into the train---.

The Japanese nation was in a shock when they heard this news---it was on the front pages of the Japanese news papers---they could never believe that a pakistani pilot would perform a KamiKaze---they could never believe that anyone other than a Japanese would have such a desire to commit their very life to the glory of the nation---.

I studied automotive engineering in the US. Then got into car sales first---.

Exactly as I stated before we need a fearsome weapon and our boys will never back out on one ways. I previously was doing bachelor of science in aviation tech (same as PAF GDP) & Pilot training switched to aerospace and now switched to IT&business.

Hi,

An air launched Hatf V111 or an air launched Babur cruise missile---would give enemy sleepless night---.

On lighter note in my layman opinion, by sitting idle and waiting for Azm,we are being sucked into another lost decade.Yesterday a FT-7 crashed taking with it two of our very precious aviators.
P.S:-There isn't anything which can replace Mirages except JH-7,as of now.

Can you expand on this?
Radar Clutter.

On lighter note in my layman opinion, by sitting idle and waiting for Azm,we are being sucked into another lost decade.Yesterday a FT-7 crashed taking with it two of our very precious aviators.
P.S:-There isn't anything which can replace Mirages except JH-7,as of now.

Radar Clutter.

Light causes radar clutter?

Hi,

I studied automotive engineering in the US. Then got into car sales first---.
This thing can also be done by
Droes and ballistic missiles So why we sacrifice life?....we can just launch a beautiful volley of ballistic missiles on Mumbai....So simple....
Ballistic missile speed mach 4 greater than your jh-7.....

Anyone who has worked in industry know a piece cost means nothing
I know 10 million system cost /price for a package deal
10 systems with support package for 550 million dollars (in the industry defense personal experience ) so I am not an expert on mb seats but package price is way more than per pieces cost

A single MK-82 cost to a country x is 22k but package of xx with support services etc ... guess

I actually answered this objection in my previous post. Using the most forgiving calculations in support of the claim we come to the conclusion that Bolivia paid more than $9 million in support per unit while the aircraft itself only cost $840,000. Or that we pay more than $4.5 million in support for every seat that can at max only cost $420,000 (Which it doesn't. It costs $150,000, at best). Btw, our K-8s use the Honeywell TFE731, which is a western engine. Is the western engine + its support cheaper than the western ejection seat + its support?

None of this makes any sense. It's ridiculous.

By the way which industry do you work in and what’s your experience please share

Applied Mathematics. My experience in military procurement is zilch. Brimming with common sense though. Works better, seeing that statement of the K-8 instructor.

The pilot may be wrong I do-not know but the prices from any weapons system especially from west are ....

Are indeed but no one ever pays 900%-1000% in support costs.

If paf is paying $120M for security and monitoring of f-16 than who knows ...

Out of those $120 million only $9.1 million is for the technical security team support services. The contract was awarded to Booz Allen Hamilton.

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Contracts/Contract/Article/2041268/

https://www.defenseindustrydaily.co...s-upgrades-weapons-for-pakistans-f16s-02396/#

The rest of the amount has not been detailed. It's been left at "other related elements of logistics support".

PS: The PAF is not paying anything for it. It's under FMS, so the US is.

Droes and ballistic missiles So why we sacrifice life?....we can just launch a beautiful volley of ballistic missiles on Mumbai....So simple....

A ballistic missile as a conventional weapons delivery platform in a nuclear environment is a pretty risky gamble. When you launch it, the enemy detects it but does not know if it's nuclear or not. No knowing how it might respond in the time that it takes the missile to impact.

Drones can't carry the required amount of ordinance or carry it as far as is required for the proposed strikes.

It also based on Chinese language software so either PAF pilots will have to learn Chinese or it's software language cockpit will translated.

That's child's play, tbh.

Last edited:
Do you have any idea about cost of BM's?

Back
Top Bottom