What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

On a different context, thats what i put forwatd to 'the wolves'. No wonder none was happy with me. Under the disguise and bluff of AZM, wolves are gearing up for their own pie. The struggle is whats-in for me.
I hope and pray for success of your agenda.

On a different context, thats what i put forwatd to 'the wolves'. No wonder none was happy with me. Under the disguise and bluff of AZM, wolves are gearing up for their own pie. The struggle is whats-in for me.

But,
Let me also say that almost every initiative taken here or in Europe was to make money,
almost all ideas, all plans take birth in private enterprises solely to make a profit out of it.
Government buys into a project that they deem fit.

What Europeans and the Americans have done is that they have improved and fine tuned their
procurement processes to such an extent that they minimize ( not eradicate ) the officer in the middle
scenario.

They have "Lobbyists"

Dear brother,

Assalaam-u-Alaikum,

From what I read in your post, it seems that you may have the impression that I am a supporter of the F-16s in Pakistan Air Force. I would like for you to know that it is the exact opposite. I am not a supporter of any military hardware or economic deal which would give any country, leverage over Pakistan. It is because of the sanctions, that Pakistan Air Force chose to seek self-reliance and the JF-17 Thunder program became a reality. This aircraft (JF-17) has made Pakistan stronger and independent. It is my hope that such an approach is adopted by all the military branches of Pakistan Military, as well as Pakistan's Government. Being a truly independent country, means we pursue our path of freedom, intelligently and independently.
My brother
My post reflected the state of Pak US relationship with regards to F16s. I understood your post however had to make that comment as it is so poignant for all of us F16 lovers. I love the plane though I hate the politics associated with it
A

I was referring to a recent nescom gathering. Hydroelektriks is 'high' on the agenda these days. Who will save the sheep from these wolves? When it comes to oil, turbines, energy the govt, wapda, nescom and privea are all on the ssme table. ' Iss parcham kay saae talae hum aik hain, hum aik hain. '. Namak haram.

But,
Let me also say that almost every initiative taken here or in Europe was to make money,
almost all ideas, all plans take birth in private enterprises solely to make a profit out of it.
Government buys into a project that they deem fit.

What Europeans and the Americans have done is that they have improved and fine tuned their
procurement processes to such an extent that they minimize ( not eradicate ) the officer in the middle
scenario.

They have "Lobbyists"

I was referring to a nescom meeting. Yeh sab namak haram hain.

@messiach can you detail what happened?? Also can you please briefly share your background as well

Thanks

Its a systematic order of crooks. The minutes of nescom meeting i wrote should have given sleepless nigjts to some but NO i was wrong. No loss of sleep, ' sab acha hay '.

The men in blue are no different from Khaki.

The reason senior officers show these traits are a result of our cultural / social pressures.
but at the same time it represent training and selection flaws that allow "wolves" like so
to sneak through.

Hi,

Thank you---project AZM was a fraud from day 1---designed to steal money from the nation---.
Until IK intervenes it can be another endless pit of fortunes.

I was referring to a recent nescom gathering. Hydroelektriks is 'high' on the agenda these days. Who will save the sheep from these wolves? When it comes to oil, turbines, energy the govt, wapda, nescom and privea are all on the ssme table. ' Iss parcham kay saae talae hum aik hain, hum aik hain. '. Namak haram.

I was referring to a nescom meeting. Yeh sab namak haram hain.

Its a systematic order of crooks. The minutes of nescom meeting i wrote should have given sleepless nigjts to some but NO i was wrong. No loss of sleep, ' sab acha hay '.

Until IK intervenes it can be another endless pit of fortunes.

True,
that is what Pakistan has been all about.
Steal, keep stealing, and ensure that other wannabe stealers don't setup shop.
Retain hegemony.
It is the same in Europe, and US.
They influence the budget, and then make business plan to capture as much of that business as possible.

We have to improve our procurement process.

Basically..
We only work under pressure or when a knife is over our head.
Evwn in current government IK, murad saeed, asad umar and to some extent afridi take ppl to task and they too are just reprimanding and not relieving the lethargic ones of their posts.
Its a hopeless case unless there is a widespread culling of almost all the ministries.
Its not just thunders or alkhalids.. Every single project wud taste the dust unless these chronic lethargic and road blocker individuals are removed

Basically..
We only work under pressure or when a knife is over our head.
Evwn in current government IK, murad saeed, asad umar and to some extent afridi take ppl to task and they too are just reprimanding and not relieving the lethargic ones of their posts.
Its a hopeless case unless there is a widespread culling of almost all the ministries.
Its not just thunders or alkhalids.. Every single project wud taste the dust unless these chronic lethargic and road blocker individuals are removed

The trouble is, by the time you end up culling everyone, there will be literally no one left to actually do the job.

I have to start somewhere...
The ones that are present are like a pack of wolves.. Using their knowledge and experience to create hurdles and find ingenious ways to work or move their ***. The ones that do work are ridiculed, bypassed, cornered and used as a scape goat when held accountable for a task not done on time or the rt way. End result is that over time the new blood also falls in the line..

Would be much obliged if you share.

Minutes of administration need prior permission but this much i csn tell you it involves turbines for hydroelektriks. This much is permissible. Nescom has turned into a den of thieves doesnt matter be it civilian or no civilians @Oscar
The same privea will be overseeing military and future airforce projects.

Would be much obliged if you share.

The trouble is, by the time you end up culling everyone, there will be literally no one left to actually do the job.
Spot on. Well said.

True for vast majority

ACE is armed up with BULAVA, both are rival competitors teamed up with rival Chinese privea. Yet both are owned by the same groups who have vested interests under nescom besides owing up shares in hongkong energy sector. Who csn save the sheeples!!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom