What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Integration and firing video of stand-off weapon @JamD @HRK

Apparently above clip was shown in this presentation but was not released offcially to media

As AselPod integrates with JF-17, This modified Mk-XX bomb would be tested then
hqFWSsx.jpg

the guy who posted got banned and video seems to be deleted from his dailymotion account as wel
what was in his video...just give me something u know from that vid as i too have vids :p: ;-)

never saaw that one tho .. i do have a footage of thunder launching gids-rek .the missile had thunder 07-001 paint scheme

What you had was the same video that guy posted. Gids-REK being released and hitting a small building.

Last edited:
What you have was the same video that guy posted. Gids-REK being released and hitting a small building.
ahan ...i have the same tho but i didnt make the stupid mistake of posting it... somehow ur avatar makes me feared :p::p::p::o::-):-):-):devil::devil:

since people here r fighting on which bomb the rek kit is applied , the video clearly shows the bomb...it would be better for mods to have a tight eye on the postings here

@Bratva so do u have any people in kamra or u urself work there sir ?

20 cobras were provided by USA in fly worthy state and 20 for spares and the spare ones wiring were cut, did PAC recovered some of the cobras for the 20 which were meant for spares????

ahan ...i have the same tho but i didnt make the stupid mistake of posting it... somehow ur avatar makes me feared :p::p::p::o::-):-):-):devil::devil:

since people here r fighting on which bomb the rek kit is applied , the video clearly shows the bomb...it would be better for mods to have a tight eye on the postings here

@Bratva so do u have any people in kamra or u urself work there sir ?

Good Sir, i'm but a mere servant of Government of Qatar stuck in a 7 hour job servicing citizens of Qatar. Kamra is like at the other end of world for me

Back
Top Bottom