What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Aurangzeb Alamgir was hell bent on eradicating the Sufi saints and their mosoleums. He went far and wide and destroyed many shrines, he was returning to take care of Nizamuddin Auliyya a Saint of his time. When the news reached NIzamuddin Auliyya Rahimahu Allah he uttered the famous words. "Hunouz Dilli Door ast"(persian for Dehli is still far away). His words became famous as they turned out to be true and Aurangzeb died on the way to Dehli. So now we use the phrase for an event which has a lot of uncertainties involed.

This Phrase was used for Alauddin Khilji AND NOT Aurangzeb

They lived Four Hundred Years Apart

http://islamicvoice.com/September2011/REFLECTIONS/

As Indian tejas coming with AESA redar, we should also upgrade AESA radar for jfT-blk 1 and 2
Klj-7A
- For block 1 and 2
This radar has adopted advanced solid active phased array technology,with air to air,air to surface,air to sea and auxiliary navigation functions,it can achieve track & attack on multiple aerial targets and air-to-surface precision strike.KLJ-7A is the upgrade product for the KLJ-7 currently used by JF17,and the radar is comparable to the F35s'.

Working Mode
TWS
Single/Multiple Objects Tracking
Dogfight
Real-Beam Map
DBS
Synthetic Aperture Imaging
Ground Moving Target Scaning and Tracking
Searching and Tracking On-The-Sea Target
Meteorology Mode
Missile Guidance & Multi-target Attack
Multi mode alternation etc.

Main Feature
Long detect range
Multi-target
High precision
Multi-Mode
*For block 3--
European AESA radar VIXEN 1000E with 1000 modules with a range of 300 km;
features an innovative roll-repositionable AESA antenna to provide a full ±100º field of regard allowing maximum situational awareness and platform survivability.

Aurangzeb Alamgir was hell bent on eradicating the Sufi saints and their mosoleums. He went far and wide and destroyed many shrines, he was returning to take care of Nizamuddin Auliyya a Saint of his time. When the news reached NIzamuddin Auliyya Rahimahu Allah he uttered the famous words. "Hunouz Dilli Door ast"(persian for Dehli is still far away). His words became famous as they turned out to be true and Aurangzeb died on the way to Dehli. So now we use the phrase for an event which has a lot of uncertainties involed.
wow, so many different stories for one proverb :)
Nizamuddin Auliyya passed away even before Babur was born, I think during tughluk's times.
The story I read long ago was that Mughal's during Akbar or Jahangir's times sent an army to Sindh to conquer it and this famous proverb was said by a famous Sufi of Sindh, I have forgotten name of that sufi saint. That army was unable to reach Sindh and retreated back.

Aurangzeb RA was himself a sufi and connected to chishti spiritual chain (same as Nizam ud Din RA). Shah Jahan wanted to transfer govt to his eldest son i.e Dara Shukuah who had his own version of Deen e Akbari... Auranzeb wanted to spend his life away from everything but he had to fight on the order of his Murshid who was one saints in chishti order.

Kindly stick to the topic and continue your discussion that rest of the matter can be taken to whatever thread.

Thanks.

2planesEDIT.jpg

Hello All,
So the French Avionics deal is almost dead, My take is Italian, Spanish and Brazilian things in JF17 Block 3 .
Produce 20 new bring total number to 120 bring all other blocks to block 3 level.
And start working on block 4 brining it to Gripen NG level minimum , take help form Italy if we need. As we all know time line for block 3 is 2018 I guess we should start working on block 4 ASAP.
Indian LCA will soon have French avionics (most likely to happen) unless IAF screw up that will make it mini rafale , Our JF17 is there to fight M2k , Mig29 and LCA (300 su30 soon with su35 upgrade kit and Rafale also ) and I think block 3 can hardly do that I m sorry to say but that is what's look like.
So if we want JF17 to have more tech and superiority on those IAF birds we need to bring it to Gripen NG level or even more better that's mean lot of changing in designee (air frame) engine , avionics (Italian and Spanish with Brazilian )etc etc
That is the realty sooner we face it less it hurts and more time for us to act accordingly.
Thanks for Reading .
forget Spanish or Italian because its possibility but far fro reality

Back
Top Bottom