What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

You mean this.
20091230_2d6f650e583eafb0940e29N4gd.jpg

Yupe that's the One

upload_2017-3-22_23-28-14.jpeg

j-10.jpg

Good Sir, i'm but a mere servant of Government of Qatar stuck in a 7 hour job servicing citizens of Qatar. Kamra is like at the other end of world for me

Hi,

You don't type any VAGUE looking letters that can be used as promisary notes at a later date---now do you?

Guys a friend on facebook is claiming that JF-17 thunder which did the show in the end was flying with new engine @Horus @Side-Winder @Windjammer
They are basing this argument on the fact that there was little to no smoke even on full power.

i noticed at even High G turns today thunder was smokeless...any idea @Windjammer ...i m guessing ws13..it was from no14 squadron
:)
See!

I am not sure PAF would be confident enough with a NEW engine to bring it to the most important air display of the year and take on such highly demanding maneuvers on it. A big risk. From all we know they were evaluating it on board a plane just some months ago. So much confidence in a new system in so little time? I am not sure!

Guys a friend on facebook is claiming that JF-17 thunder which did the show in the end was flying with new engine

Yes I have no memory of seeing smoke - but I just inspected JF-17s video another time with keen eyes I did find some smoke when it was flying at low angles. Though it was much less, only 10-20% of what we've been witnessing before. Watch 2:15 onward and you will witness smoke at 2:23.

Hi,

You don't type any VAGUE looking letters that can be used as promisary notes at a later date---now do you?

Sometimes, being paper pusher comes within a package but not a good way to let everyone around you know you are doing something you dont mean to. Verbal notes,lets say, are first choice of doing business and causing people not to go over my head and cause problems for me.

Guys a friend on facebook is claiming that JF-17 thunder which did the show in the end was flying with new engine @Horus @Side-Winder @Windjammer
Hi, this is my first post ever on pdf, been a visitor for ages and always kinda felt well represented by MK anyways. Reason for my post is the excellent performance of this thunder/ pilot, i think Mudassir is his name. Wow, best ever performance and i have seen a few over the years and dont mean the flares thingy. The tightest thunder turn with extreme engine control made it glide just before the aircraft turned into the slow run and was next to magical. Reminded me of the F16 performance at F9 park. Nothing short of "atleast" an engine tweak or this guy is the best thunder pilot out there. I have my own vid to prove it too but didnt you guys notice it? Dont blame you, Came home and saw it on PTV rerun and the close frame camera work just makes it look ordinary.

Back
Top Bottom