What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Block I is doing more than good.

Sir but block will really rocking if we are able to achieve our targets Man We are going for really large numbers and if our economy proves than J-10 B would be also on the way

Next step would be the 3rd squd. That somehow has got stuck in a limbo for last so many months

By 3rd squadron, it means JF-17 ~35-49. Manufacturing of these JF-17's finally ended this May/June and they been going through T&E. So by this year end or first half of next year, we would see 3rd squadron and Block 2. Since Block 2 testing with IFR started in August

By 3rd squadron, it means JF-17 ~35-49. Manufacturing of these JF-17's finally ended this May/June and they been going through T&E. So by this year end or first half of next year, we would see 3rd squadron and Block 2. Since Block 2 testing with IFR started in August

Lets see. The dates for 3rd squad induction have been forever moving. The 1st squad was commissioned in Feb 2010, 2nd in Apr 2011 and its been 2.5 years since then.

Lets see. The dates for 3rd squad induction have been forever moving. The 1st squad was commissioned in Feb 2010, 2nd in Apr 2011 and its been 2.5 years since then.

First 2 squads were induced earlier to fullfil training role & to check out its true potential.
and in these years many small upgrades were done i.e speed from mach 1.6-1.8 and engine improvements & avionics improvements.
While before production of batch 2 and 3rd squad PAF want it as per its standard with FOC and HMDS with IFR and a bit more payload to carry.
btw i have no idea about composites.
Integration of certain missiles i.e H-4,H-2 & Raad is taking time along with trying to remove engine defects etc and other such minor issues.
Well lets hope for any news in first 4 months of 2014…

First read the immature comments of your fellow members.

Their questions/discussions were on the topic only. Why pollute the thread with LCA or other unrelated stuff in a sticky thread?

images time....

5jU4UvX.jpg

uHIoYcu.jpg

7gvyIjH.jpg

this is now the third time 4500-4600kg is mentioned as now the latest payload of JFT

First by PAC in def expo
2nd by AVIC in ZHuhai airshow 2012
this is the third time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom