What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously you had reported it WS-13 !

both, check info pool or previous pages, even a quick google will help. pt-04 with ws-13, 06 with 93MA. last i heard there is one more being tested with ws-13.

We are extremely busy with block3. Which is a great improvement. Block 2 is now being implemented to all 50 already in service. And in warterms block 1 was no BVR or smart weapons. Neither had it links. etc etc.
So what's new in block 3 ???

Kuch tou bta den !!! :D

The reasons are simple...
Block 2 will be not finished in a big hurry. We are extremely busy with block3. Which is a great improvement. Block 2 is now being implemented to all 50 already in service. And in warterms block 1 was no BVR or smart weapons. Neither had it links. etc etc.

I have a feeling that we get rd93-MA pretty soon. And since the engines are interchangeable you will see them entering pretty fast.

So will there be new Block-II's produced or will it be just upgrading Block-I's to Block-II's and then moving on directly to Block-III production?
Did u mean to say that our Block-I's didn't have BVR capability when production started but now they do? Or they still don't have it?

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Just my thoughts, now that PAF has inducted an F-16 squadron, I feel that ther woul be no induction of Block 2, PAc would upgrade all block 1's to block 2 level, whereas developmental work on block 3 will continue, and that is what PAF will induct in about a years time with some significant performance enhancing additions, physical appearance won't change much except for the IFR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom