What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think If they are looking for a stealth variant it would be better to have a twin engine variant of JFT. Atleast they will have some extra power behind it and some extra space for internal bays.

I think If they are looking for a stealth variant it would be better to have a twin engine variant of JFT. Atleast they will have some extra power behind it and some extra space for internal bays.

Lol Stealth version of JF17 with Internal bay and twin engine, looks like some one is day dreaming.... Do you have any idea how much work it needed to bring up your dream machine.

It will be total new plane, You have to start from design phase, It won't be JF17 Block N, but entirely new plane...

@nabil sorry man the pics have been removed by munir , may be coz of some reasons ,you missed a great chance to see those pics :tongue:

Mani I can still see them on the previous page so they are not deleted as such.

JFT images are looking not just simple but I am also finding they are reflecting basic tech.

JFT images are looking not just simple but I am also finding they are reflecting basic tech.

i jst checked the original link but the pics were no more available, if you can still see them there might be some magic part in your PC lol coz no other member is able to see them

As far as the design and simplicity is concerned i got this comment on that so i m quoting it here ,it can be one of the reasons for that simplicity

in f-16, compressor for cockpit air conditioning is looking and i think jf-17 having ammonia tank rather then compressor (other method of air conditioning, light weight and more efficient)

well I can see the pics too !
I have saved the pics, if anyone wants it I can mail it to him !

I am looking forward to more info on that. How do you see that it is basic tech?

for those who cannot see images on last page.

JF-17
5859610702e2e02c591db.jpg

F-16
5859056335f30caae0c1b.jpg

Maybe he had reasons to remove the pics. Did you contact him?

If you open the bonnet of Suzuki Mehran and compare it with that of Honda City, you would see the same difference. Have a look.

Suzuki Mehran
Slide_92312.jpg

Honda City
new-honda-city-6-engine.jpg

i thought the fat body of jf-17 has some thing stuffed in there

from the picture seems lot of more stuff == future upgrade is really possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom