What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Ra'ad and Babur are terrain hugging missiles ... Go not ask for links , the Wikipedia page will serve you well and if that isn't enough , try the Babur or Ra'ad information pool in this very forum ...

Not probably ... C-802A is well known for this feature besides its ECCM sophistication and high probability of hitting the target ... Besides , Pakistan is planning to buy C-803 in the future ...

I never understood one thing, why do you guys expect us to take wiki links and your posts on the forum as source when you yourself refuse to do so when it comes to Indian weapons. Terrain hugging is no joke.

C-802a might have a high probability of hitting the target, but it has never been intercepted by weapons like Barak-8, which itself has intercepted brahmos.

CM400 is not very similar to AGM 69 or KH15/
CM400 is based on SY400.
and SY 400 is based on an anti-air missile. similar with HQ 16

26_155791_8276c5ec6ec5a90.jpg

I am not saying its similar, I was just talking about the speed.

I never understood one thing, why do you guys expect us to take wiki links and your posts on the forum as source when you yourself refuse to do so when it comes to Indian weapons. Terrain hugging is no joke.

Actually , if you spend a little more time on the forum , you will exactly the opposite situation :azn: ... Yes it isn't a joke but still it is no reason to get into denial mode either ... You asked a question and I answered it ... I also suggested you check the Wiki or the Information pool on this forum ( which itself has links and credible reports from Pakistani sources ) if you want to confirm it ...

CM400 is based on SY400.

Is it confirmed ?

So basically you are saying that you have no argument against my point. Tell me what exactly is this about this missile that you guys are jumping on? It was speed. When I proved that such speeds are common for 50 year old missiles, you resort to personal insults. Typical pakistani attitude.

Nope....you said which of these (raad and babur) have terrain hugging ans none. That was your post..you dont know what you arr talking about.... you are arguing for sake of arguing....Typical Indian attitude.

For the ones who have "DOUBTS" over the missile technology of China especially the C802 series ..

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuFitD8ZbWA[/video]

And if youtube is not working, then just go read up on what happened to INS Hinat at the hands of this missile (C-802)

Actually , if you spend a little more time on the forum , you will exactly the opposite situation :azn: ... Yes it isn't a joke but still it is no reason to get into denial mode either ... You asked a question and I answered it ... I also suggested you check the Wiki or the Information pool on this forum ( which itself has links and credible reports from Pakistani sources ) if you want to confirm it ...

Is it confirmed ?

Actually check my join date and number of posts. I have spent enough time here. Go yourself to wiki page of Raad. I went and searched for "terrain" and did not find any match. Sure there are terrain hugging claims for babur, but they always quote one official statement which mentions babur to be a low flying, terrain hugging missile. Other than that, no info on these missiles.

Nope....you said which of these (raad and babur) have terrain hugging ans none. That was your post..you dont know what you arr talking about.... you are arguing for sake of arguing....

If you did not agree with me, you should have proved me wrong, instead of insulting me for no reason.

C-802a might have a high probability of hitting the target, but it has never been intercepted by weapons like Barak-8, which itself has intercepted brahmos.

I am not saying its similar, I was just talking about the speed.

do you like to accpet ISRP statement or do you want to travel with the missile in a jet to accept the claim.....as we are dying to prove you our capabilities...

:: ISPR :: Inter Services Public Relations - PAKISTAN

I have spent enough time here. Go yourself to wiki page of Raad. I went and searched for "terrain" and did not find any match. Sure there are terrain hugging claims for babur, but they always quote one official statement which mentions babur to be a low flying, terrain hugging missile. Other than that, no info on these missiles.

Good for you ... Now check the number of posts made by your lot casting doubts and suspicions and worst of all denial mode despite the overwhelming evidence otherwise ... :azn:

Ra'ad is derived from Babur and confirmed by many sources to be a terrain hugging missile ... Check the Information pool again ...

So , the official statements confirms that , right ? What more do you want ? A private display of the missile capabilities for you ?

Your own countrymen don't believe it, how can I believe it?

Spare me that nonsense !

If you did not agree with me, you should have proved me wrong, instead of insulting me for no reason.

There was a reason and you know it...... go through threads and see we've been going around in circles with people like you from day one..... we dont have time or patience to deal with all trolls all the time.... Next time search before starting to troll on a thread. go through JFT information pool, Babur information pool and AK and other such threads.....

There was a reason and you know it...... go through threads and we've been going around in circles with people like you from day one..... we dont have time or patience to deal with all trolls all the time....?? Next time search before starting to troll on a thread.

No , these little kids need spoon feeding them all the time ... Blames , Doubts , Suspicion and Denial mode ! Just last night , there was an Indian challenging us to show Pakistani engineers working in the highly secretive design facility at Chengdu as a proof of PAC's contributions in the JFT program ... :lol:

Good for you ... Now check the number of posts made by your lot casting doubts and suspicions and worst of all denial mode despite the overwhelming evidence otherwise ... :azn:

Ra'ad is derived from Babur and confirmed by many sources to be a terrain hugging missile ... Check the Information pool again ...

So , the official statements confirms that , right ? What more do you want ? A private display of the missile capabilities for you ?

Spare me that nonsense !

Since you are a senior member you should know that your own countrymen have more doubts on so called "official statements" than me. For Raad you claimed I will find confirmation on wiki but I didn't. There is no info pool on Raad. Its funny how you guys believe official statements only when it suits you to win a discussion.

It is also funny how some your weapons have no information available on all over the internet other than these official statements.

Anyways, I hope u realize this is a stalemate. Would you now like to come back to your anti ship missile?

Your own countrymen don't believe it, how can I believe it?

Dont.... Stay in denial and leave the thread alone..... No amount of information can change your denial.

Since you are a senior member you should know that your own countrymen have more doubts on so called "official statements" than me. For Raad you claimed I will find confirmation on wiki but I didn't. There is no info pool on Raad. Its funny how you guys believe official statements only when it suits you to win a discussion.

It is also funny how some your weapons have no information available on all over the internet other than these official statements.

Anyways, I hope u realize this is a stalemate. Would you now like to come back to your anti ship missile?

you wish..........

Dont.... Stay in denial and leave the thread alone..... No amount of information can change your denial.

you wish..........

Dude, don't try to be a smart ***. Go to your thread about attack on kamra and see how many people believe the official statement there. Maybe if you had a free media then.......

Also you forgot one thing, neither raad nor babur are anti ship missiles.

Since you are a senior member you should know that your own countrymen have more doubts on so called "official statements" than me.

Do not make or twist things up by yourself now ! Certainly , wont help you in any debate with me ...

What stalemate ? :azn: I have proven you wrong on both claims Babur and Raad have terrain hugging capability ( official statements and reports incl Jane's ) and C-802A has sea skimming capability ... You can return to the CM400AKG now ...

Dude, don't try to be a smart ***. Go to your thread about attack on kamra and see how many people believe the official statement there. Maybe if you had a free media then.......

Also you forgot one thing, neither raad nor babur are anti ship missiles.

An attack on a base and some defense equipment reports are different things , right ? :azn: Similarly , people do not believe the Govt's statement on improving economy or poverty reduction etc

How long did it take you to remember it ? Yes they aren't , but C-802 and C-802A are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom