What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
any one video ediing expert..

plzz make one video of LCA 360 G turn and F-86 sabre..

and fast forward the video of f-86 sabre..

thanx in advance

I'm sorry, but that just made me go LOL! . =) Thanks for the laugh, friend.

haha.............Do u have anything new to say u keep on saying Russia stopped the engine :blah: :blah:
and njow this thing come on man grow up ............... JF-17 is the reality accept it .

I'm a new member. It doesn't allow me to post link.
You made me laugh with your first post....

To get more humiliated you can post the link without first WWW. HTTp:// etc etc
Seriously

that was miserably failed troll.

1819003.jpg

Hi, the wings and engine are way to small on this bird. It could easily use a larger wing and a more powerful engine. Take care.

Hi, the wings and engine are way to small on this bird. It could easily use a larger wing and a more powerful engine. Take care.

I have heard these statements a lot. While I agree that the Thunder will benefit from more wing area and thrust - indeed any plane will benefit from more of these two- I think we will see its empty weight decreased instead as this is more practical without designing a new plane. Overall I believe its wing loading and TRW are within the bracket of its contemporaries.

I have tried to compare a handful if plane and see when the Thunder sits, The numbers I have used below could be debated but they are not far out, I am not expecting them to be exact. ... ... This is me ignoring the fact that the Thunder pilot at Farnborough told me the TWR is greater than 1.1!

The first table ranks the TWR and the second table ranks the wind loading.

2eq5fyu.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Mr. Tempest II for your post. It was very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom