What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
JFT PT 04 was being tested in CAC today??so JFT pt 04 isnot in PAC now??
Then JFT pt06 is in PAC now??
J20 PT 01 made flight- testing with JF17 PT04 (8.29.2011)

The PIC of JFT PT 04 Today

XhesZ.png

Its being tested with WS-13

Last edited by a moderator:
SD-10 integration has been done, it is being tested in China and no issues have surfaced so far, issues that emerged were solved last year. Why the same old news is spread over and over?
thats the problem.. junior memebers are coming up with issues again and again ..i wounder why??

JFT pt 04 = JFT blk1 (the current PAF version )

PT 04 should be tested in PAC.Do not know, why.pt04 is testing in CAC now.

PAF will get around 48 of these, and they're not capable of dropping LGBs or firing BVR (no evidence). so maybe, just maybe PAF wants to upgrade them in future to blk II level so it can atleast carry SD-10 and a bunch of LGBs....

its a normal procedure.......
USAF Thunderbird F-16 on its final ride to a local museum!
when u cant land it anywhere, u tow it!

20235133015505965214042.jpg

Imagine if this was Pakistan with tanags and rikshaws. By the time time the F-16s would have reached the museum, it would have been without a wing.:lol:

Imagine if this was Pakistan with tanags and rikshaws. By the time time the F-16s would have reached the museum, it would have been without a wing.:lol:

:rofl: hahahhaha i agree!
except though tangas are nowhere to be found nowadays...

PAF will get around 48 of these, and they're not capable of dropping LGBs or firing BVR (no evidence). so maybe, just maybe PAF wants to upgrade them in future to blk II level so it can atleast carry SD-10 and a bunch of LGBs....

You get it totally wrong. The plane which has been already tested with SD-10 back in Chengdu is BLOCK I not II. You don't need to upgrade it to BLOCK II level to carry SD-10. As for LGB? ABOSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM, MAN!

You get it totally wrong. The plane which has been already tested with SD-10 back in Chengdu is BLOCK I not II. You don't need to upgrade it to BLOCK II level to carry SD-10. As for LGB? ABOSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM, MAN!

Somehow a lot of Pakistan forumer are ill inform of their own country military development. They rather believe the Indian words than their own countrymen or Chinese words.

I told them Chinese technology is already reached advance level but many still will not believe and think American technology is a leap over Chinese stuff..

Do you know which country produce the fastest computer in the world in 2010? Do you know fastest computer can aid a 5th generation stealth aircraft design and also help in design of ICBM multi -entry warhead?

I bet a lot of ill inform pakistan forumer don't know that...

h4 & h2 bvr they r not bvrs

They are BVR guided Air to surface bombs,... And some speculate the H-2 is air to air(correct me if im wrong).... H-4s range is around 120-40kms...Look it up on PDF or google.

h4 & h2 bvr they r not bvrs

o mery bhai please bus ker de na :lol:

BVR (beyond visual range) ok?

h-2 60km range

h-4 120km range

ab bata zara kon hai jo 60km ya 120km door dekh sakta hai ?:rofl: main to aircraft se bhi 20km door nhi dekh sakta :rofl:

yes these are standoff weapons whatever you like to call them but they are beyond visual range :rolleyes:

Ragriz please stop spreading confusion. Read Nabil's or Santro's post, answer it if you disagree or else please being silent is the best option. Chinese members post has also explained the issue. I don't know what are you thinking but please if you believe something than argue with reasonable proofs instead of just passing a lame judgment and misguiding others. Thanks.

regarding BVR capablity and LGB even f-7pg and mirages can do that..i dont know whats get into razgriz19 head..??

regarding BVR capablity and LGB even f-7pg and mirages can do that..i dont know whats get into razgriz19 head..??

Our F-7PG's dont have BVR capability, thats because the limitation of the Grifo-PG radar used on them which has less detection range and search capability as well as azimuth capability of 30 degrees results in their inability to fully utilize a decent bvr missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom