What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this kalma chowk?, why is the aircaft brought here? I can also see tug in front of the A/C,

This Karachi Dude, Behind the JFT the dark place is National Stadium and this bird is heading towards EXPO center Karachi for IDEAS 2008.

This Karachi Dude, Behind the JFT the dark place is National Stadium and this bird is heading towards EXPO center Karachi for IDEAS 2008.

Ah, for the expo, it was just being towed like that????

Well i know im a dummy and just a beginner so id like to ask a question
Is there any general way you could calculate the payload of an aircraft??
I tried using the loaded and empty weights difference

for Mirage 2000 it worked and the payload came out exactly as the difference (13,800 kg - 7,500 kg = 6300 Kg)

For F-16 the difference is 3430 Kg while its payload is alot higher

For Mig-29 the difference is 5800 Kg while its payload according to wiki is just 3500 Kg/4500 Kg reported for SMT

For JF-17 the difference is 2689 Kg while its payload is said to be 3800 Kg

Then I also took the difference of max take off weight and loaded weight

for Mig-29 it came out to be 4200 Kg

For F-16 it came out to be 7200 Kg

For Mirage 2000 it came out to be 3200 Kg

and for JFT it was 3600 Kg

can some one plz explain
thanks in advance :)
subtract empty weight from maximum take off weight . thats it .
The payload may be substituted by fuel/weapons accordingly
dont confuse b/w payload weapon load and payload.
Generally weapon loads like lbg and drop fuel tanks are carried externally where aircraft is loaded upto maximum take off weight . Then they are dropped in b/w after the payload is used(fuel consumed or bomb dropped)

They thought of landing it on the overpass but the speed breaker at the end posed a problem.

Lol, are you trying to ridicule me monsieur santro?, it could have been taken in a truck you know, rather than towing it!!!

Is this kalma chowk?, why is the aircaft brought here? I can also see tug in front of the A/C,

it is an old pic i have seen this some time earlier but didn,t remember the city mentioned............

No no friends. What Santro said was a joke! What I am saying is true! As Karachi is near the border with India, they didn't want to give them a scare on the Radar with the Thunder flying. Hence they thought to ride it down, rockin n rollin, with the Pilot having music on full speakers :D

Thats the reality! :P

143473_262923787_JF-17%20THUNDER-PAKISTAN%20AF-08.jpg

^ note the red and green colours in the water .. awsome! Ive posted it in the jft info pool intro!

JFT PT 04 was being tested in CAC today??so JFT pt 04 isnot in PAC now??
Then JFT pt06 is in PAC now??
J20 PT 01 made flight- testing with JF17 PT04 (8.29.2011)

The PIC of JFT PT 04 Today

XhesZ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
No no friends. What Santro said was a joke! What I am saying is true! As Karachi is near the border with India, they didn't want to give them a scare on the Radar with the Thunder flying. Hence they thought to ride it down, rockin n rollin, with the Pilot having music on full speakers :D

Thats the reality! :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, nice one

Somehow the shape of PT-04 nise looks abit different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom