What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the video is a recent one, then one wonders what is the Pt-04 still doing in the Pt uniform with pak flag on it.

Is it being tested for something new ?? Since we have the Pt-06 with full Chinese subsystems already in testing.

So what is the Pt-04 doing in China if this video is a recent one.

I saw that before here somewhere, probably not recent as you said, PT06 is in full fledged testing.

If the video is a recent one, then one wonders what is the Pt-04 still doing in the Pt uniform with pak flag on it.

Is it being tested for something new ?? Since we have the Pt-06 with full Chinese subsystems already in testing.

So what is the Pt-04 doing in China if this video is a recent one.
sir,yes.
this video is the latest one(8.31.2011),

I personally think JFT PT 06 is in Pakistan now.perhaps i'm wrong.

I think, by the way, we should not exposed the number (i.e PT-04 or some numbers), enemies will obtain the information by studying what important additional parts in JF-17.

okay my bad i think i used the wrong words there.
i meant the CURRENT version that PAF uses right now, does not have BVR capability. the next version will have this capability.
i will be more than happy if someone proves me wrong with a picture of SD-10 on current PAF thunder!
for god sake stop this jf17s which we used r bvr capable it has been confirmed :hitwall:

I think, by the way, we should not exposed the number (i.e PT-04 or some numbers), enemies will obtain the information by studying what important additional parts in JF-17.
i cant delete them,bro

then if mod think these number let out some secrets,plz delete them

i cant delete them,bro

Nah, i dont think these pics pose any kind of a threat of information leakage. Only shows a JFT from the outer body, and everybody knows them. If it had been a problem, people related to this would already taken some action.

i cant delete them,bro

Well, brother.....It is too late, too many pictures exposed in numbers, our pilots, experiments engines, step by step upgrading parts info where we unable to study our enemey's upgrading (I mean, West). Keep low profile is best idea. Just US shared F-35 with its ally but not Raptor or other stealth fighters same as Frances. Sigh, I know we are enthusiastic excited about the development of JF-17s, J-10, J-20 much more.

Razgriz19, I am glad with you- JF-17 without BVR, good thinking man!

sir,yes.
this video is the latest one(8.31.2011),

I personally think JFT PT 06 is in Pakistan now.perhaps i'm wrong.

well uploading date may not mean that its a latest one, may be its an old video which got posted now or the guy got the video from some other source and uploaded it.

The reason i am doubting is that Pt-04 was never seen or heard after the transfer of the first 2 prototypes. 101 & 102 in 2007 i believe. When the 2 made their debut on the 23rd March parade and i remember reading and hearing that one of the 101 / 102 is the Pt-04. Either the initial Pt-04 after being changed into 101/102 has been again re-changed to Pt-04 for some specific purpose and send to China for testing of PAF specific avionics/weapons for the future Blocks of JF-17. The Pak flag on the tail may be reminding us that this Pt is for Pakistan related testing.

As for Pt-06, i highly doubt its in Pakistan as we recently saw it flying with J-10B & J-20 at the same field. Pt-06 can't come to Pakistan as its loaded with all Chinese avionics stuff as seen from the 2 antennas on the dorsal spine and below the nose of the plane. Pt-06 is all Chinese, the true FC-1, while Pt-04 & JF-17 are PAF specific with western avionics in small quantity installed. So sending Pt-06 to Pak doesn't makes sense.

If you can plz ask the uploader of the video on youtube and ask if its his own made video or the origin of the video and who took it and when, then may be we see the clear picture.

well uploading date may not mean that its a latest one, may be its an old video which got posted now or the guy got the video from some other source and uploaded it.

The reason i am doubting is that Pt-04 was never seen or heard after the transfer of the first 2 prototypes. 101 & 102 in 2007 i believe. When the 2 made their debut on the 23rd March parade and i remember reading and hearing that one of the 101 / 102 is the Pt-04. Either the initial Pt-04 after being changed into 101/102 has been again re-changed to Pt-04 for some specific purpose and send to China for testing of PAF specific avionics/weapons for the future Blocks of JF-17. The Pak flag on the tail may be reminding us that this Pt is for Pakistan related testing.

As for Pt-06, i highly doubt its in Pakistan as we recently saw it flying with J-10B & J-20 at the same field. Pt-06 can't come to Pakistan as its loaded with all Chinese avionics stuff as seen from the 2 antennas on the dorsal spine and below the nose of the plane. Pt-06 is all Chinese, the true FC-1, while Pt-04 & JF-17 are PAF specific with western avionics in small quantity installed. So sending Pt-06 to Pak doesn't makes sense.

If you can plz ask the uploader of the video on youtube and ask if its his own made video or the origin of the video and who took it and when, then may be we see the clear picture.
i dont know, only time tell it.maybe Taimi you are right.it is only a old video.

Well, brother.....It is too late, too many pictures exposed in numbers, our pilots, experiments engines, step by step upgrading parts info where we unable to study our enemey's upgrading (I mean, West). Keep low profile is best idea. Just US shared F-35 with its ally but not Raptor or other stealth fighters same as Frances. Sigh, I know we are enthusiastic excited about the development of JF-17s, J-10, J-20 much more.

Razgriz19, I am glad with you- JF-17 without BVR, good thinking man!

all my pics come from chinese opened forum.I think these pics from offcial.no secret .

@ Taimi, Both the #104 and #106 were in Pakistan.

PAFJF-17pilots001.jpg

jf-17_106.jpg

@ Taimi, Both the #104 and #106 were in Pakistan.

PAFJF-17pilots001.jpg

jf-17_106.jpg

precisely. Taimi always kept on saying that PT-04 was later transfered to operational Sqn. of PAF.
but that does not happens under normal circumstances, PT's are kept aside specially for testing Purposes.
PT-04 is seen with J-20 how could this image be old.
sdo9vk.jpg

this image proves that Pt-04 was not the part of operational Sqn but it was kept aside in PAC.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

By the way, i saw C/F dispensers on PT-04 :D

08-106 was same bird which was show cased at IDEAS 2008 sir .

1-Main---A-JF-17-on-display-at-the-IDEAS-2008-defense-exhibition-in-Karachi,-Pakistan..jpg

3056051392_b5d5037cc4.jpg

Prototype designation Role Official first flight
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PT-01 Flight performance verification 2 September 2003
PT-02 Load testing(static ground tests) N/A
PT-03 Flight performance verification 9 April 2004
PT-04 Weapons integration and avionics testing 28 April 2006
PT-05 Fatigue testing(static ground tests) N/A
PT-06 Avionics testing 10 September 2006
---------------------------------------------------------------------

this image proves that Pt-04 was not the part of operational Sqn but it was kept aside in PAC.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

By the way, i saw C/F dispensers on PT-04 :D

Notice the different nose cone between the PT and SP aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom