What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice the different nose cone between the PT and SP aircraft.

Yeah its quite visible. but the nose having Pilot tube is always a lil different from SP aircrafts
Yeah. Meaning, change in the avionics as well as Engine.

I personally thinks that WS-13 nozel would be similar to WS-10's nozzle. as J-20 and j-11 Engine nozzles differs them from Russians engines.

WS-10

FSW10_1.jpg

WS-13

images

why dont we have any pic ofJFT testing with new radar?

we have pics of JFT testing with ws-13 and SD-10s bt none of new radar testing

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

WS-10

WS-13[/B]

images

the JFT Pt-06 is surely fitted with WS-13 when we compare that pt-06 engine nozzel with the above pic ws-13 nozzel

why dont we have any pic ofJFT testing with new radar?

we have pics of JFT testing with ws-13 and SD-10s bt none of new radar testing

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

the JFT Pt-06 is surely fitted with WS-13 when we compare that pt-06 engine nozzel with the above pic ws-13 nozzel

because we can not see radar from out side its inside lolz .how can we know which radar is inside jft?:rofl: engine missiles other payload can be seen easily dear but radar avionics can not be .until they them self never release images .

Do you know, 10-116, the JF-17 that performed in Izmir has WS-13 on? ;)

because we can not see radar from out side its inside lolz .how can we know which radar is inside jft?:rofl: engine missiles other payload can be seen easily dear but radar avionics can not be .until they them self never release images .

SIr ji bt in the case of J-10B we saw the J-10B radar

Aw c'mon. Why do the juniors only ask for source? No offense! But being a Senior, I do know what to post and trust!
As for the source you demanded, here it is:

ws13.jpg

Aw c'mon. Why do the juniors only ask for source? No offense! But being a Senior, I do know what to post and trust!
As for the source you demanded, here it is:

ws13.jpg

Off topic: Do see ones joining date before declaring something like that.
if one posted no matter what, to reach 1500 - 2000 posts that does not makes him SENIOR.
Example: a senior was knocked down by member SILK when he was connecting LOW OBSERVATION LIGHTS of J-10B to AESA Radar. he was thinking that those lights were the part of AESA radar.

Do not underestimate any one on behalf of your rank (that depends on NO of Posts not knowledge).

On topic: this picture gives an alternate engine option to interested customers but does not confirms the presence of Ws-13 on 116. besides during the aerial demonstration the commentator announced the specification of flying bird and stated that "THUNDER IS POWERED BY RD-33 SAME ENGINE OF MIG-29"
let me find the video

i have posted some prototype pics , production models pics in the jft info pool thread and some pics in the jft evolution video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom