What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jf-17 currently lacking this ability because there are no Chaff and Flare dispensers under or over the thunder right now. might be installed later.

lolz. Nice joke.

p.s what do you think is between those ventral fins and the engine?

lolz. Nice joke.

p.s what do you think is between those ventral fins and the engine?

LOL for you man ...

Show me where are they

http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...mation-post-zuhai-air-show-7.html#post1325495
JFT1.JPG

Your college went to PAC Kamra??

LOL for you man ...

Show me where are they

the ones marked yellow and green are covered up when belly tank is installed ( plus i do not know what they are so i am playing common sense here(imagine the pilot jettisoning the fuel tanks so that he can finally fire his chaffs flares)).
Red are most probably the speed brakes
and blue are the chaff flare dispensers but they are not clear because obviously hes not flying with them right now.

see this pic to get a better idea
JF17_1190.jpg

Jf-17 currently lacking this ability because there are no Chaff and Flare dispensers under or over the thunder right now. might be installed later.

No, thats not true...if Thunders are operational in a MR Sqn it answers everything that relates to its operational status!

During fire power demo of HM2010, S/L Azkaar and W/C Khalid dropped 2000lbs bomb each, if you look closely at the video, S/L Azkaar dropped a chaff before dropping the bomb!

JFT flying in Peshawar:

JF-17, PAF secret power:

regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, thats not true...if Thunders are operational in a MR Sqn it answers everything that relates to its operational status!

During fire power demo of HM2010, S/L Azkaar and W/C Khalid dropped 2000lbs bomb each, if you look closely at the video, S/L Azkaar dropped a chaff before dropping the bomb!

JF-17 Flares:
jf17_flares.jpg

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom