What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
check this one out

2d0i61z.jpg

around 60 pilots in a squadron?

If two squadron is operational then it should be 36 aircraft (18*2) .

First JF-17 Sqd was raised with just 14 JF-17s, thus its not compulsory that when the Sqd is raised it is with 18 fighters.

Currently there are some 30 JF-17s which are in flying condition, while in the production phase and testing phase there are some fighters too.

Its not an easy task to equip the Sqd with 18 jets at one time as training and infrastructure also takes time.

First JF-17 Sqd was raised with just 14 JF-17s, thus its not compulsory that when the Sqd is raised it is with 18 fighters.

Currently there are some 30 JF-17s which are in flying condition, while in the production phase and testing phase there are some fighters too.

Its not an easy task to equip the Sqd with 18 jets at one time as training and infrastructure also takes time.

Sir do we equip our squadrons with 18 fighters in each and is it the same case with our other fighter jets too, I mean the F-16's,Mirages and F-7's ?
If so why 18 ?

around 60 pilots in a squadron?

Sir do we equip our squadrons with 18 fighters in each and is it the same case with our other fighter jets too, I mean the F-16's,Mirages and F-7's ?
If so why 18 ?

Yeah, in most cases the figure is 18, but it can be low as well as high, depending on the number of the aircraft in service. taking example of F-16s inducted initially, there were 3 Sqds, but once we got sanctioned and no more F-16s were coming and with loses, the number of Sqds was lowered to 2, with total of 32 F-16s in service, making it 16 each per sqd.

Plus, why 18. Well that is an international standard being followed.

In PAF, the number of aircraft per unit can vary from 12 to 18.

However the standard practice is to have 16 aircraft on strength with a couple on reserve or back up.

So We got 30 JF17nz now inducted in total
black spiderz = 18
black pantherz= 12
???
is it like that??? or im wrong?

Yaar majority are the technicians and ground staff of the Sqd in the pic.

Kiyaa hoo gaya hai tum logooon koooo.

as we have less fighters, we compensate with higher number of pilots thus increased number of sortie rates... so i thought on these lines!

815841183773911lr6.jpg
815841183773635we8.jpg
815841183773401kp5.jpg

modified frontal fuselage *concepts -- maybe we will see something in blk2 , now with the news of chinese testing a modified fuselage for jft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom