What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm proud to have China nation as our friend and partner. Long live China and all Chinese. May our friendship and ties continue to grow, Inshallah. I'd like to see these produced under license at AWC sometime soon. :) China Zindabad!

All set to get Airborne....

ready to rock''''''

f5fa781712d7ac4a4bfa9261bd59cc25.jpg

i hope it is a new one and you find it intresting!
regards!

Role Multirole combat aircraft
National origin People's Republic of China
Pakistan
Manufacturer Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex
First flight 25 August 2003
Introduction 12 March 2007
Status Inducted by the Pakistan Air Force,[1] undergoing further development.
Primary user Pakistan Air Force
Produced In China: June 2007–present
In Pakistan: January 2008–present
Number built Prototypes: 6
Small batch production (SBP): 8
Serial production (China): 2
Serial production (Pakistan): 1
Program cost US$ 500 million [2]
Unit cost US$ 15 million (estimated)

Dez,

Can you provide the source of the info.

You think i wrote by myself?:undecided:

its wikipedia dude

First of all don't call me dude. Second Wikepedia is not highly authentic source for reference. Third whenever possible post link with your data.

First of all don't call me dude. Second Wikepedia is not highly authentic source for reference. Third whenever possible post link with your data.

i didnt knew saying you dude will offend you.anyways you can tell me any other website name that is authentic so that i could get informaton from there

. Third whenever possible post link with your data.
i'll take care from next time to post link with my data

"The 01 batch of 6 JF-17s (08-103 -- 08-108) were delivered between March and April 2008. The contract for PAF to acquire 42 (mostly assembled by PAC) was singed on March 7, 2009. The first two (09-109 & 110) have been built by CAC. The first JF-17 (09-111) in the batch of 4 assembled by PAC rolled out on November 23, 2009."

total 12 so far...

Last edited:
SD-10 BVR missiles:

410c6089f52a3cb87ce07d4252f36857.jpg

I hope any Chinese members can translate what's written on the banner behind. Seeing so many of them at one time suggests its a batch production of missiles, and if that is so and by looking at their number it seems that SD-10/PL-12 has become operational.

I hope any Chinese members can translate what's written on the banner behind. Seeing so many of them at one time suggests its a batch production of missiles, and if that is so and by looking at their number it seems that SD-10/PL-12 has become operational.

"Warm congratulations on finishing the first production batch of PL-12 "

FC-1 Xiaolong fighter passes design appraisal

The FC-1 Xiaolong fighter recently passed design appraisals and reviews, indicating the Xiaolong fighter has made significant progress in the process of commercialization, setting a broader stage for its future expansion at home and abroad.

The Xiaolong fighter, developed by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC), is a multi-purpose light fighter aircraft jointly invested by China and Pakistan. The Xiaolong fighter had its first successful flight in 2003.

AVIC officially started the research, development and trial flights for a small batch of eight aircraft according to Pakistan's demand as early as 2004 and delivered the aircraft from 2007 through 2008 as scheduled. The aircraft has had sound performance during its trial flights in Pakistan.

By People's Daily Online

http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90776/90786/6850260.html

i didnt knew saying you dude will offend you.anyways you can tell me any other website name that is authentic so that i could get informaton from there

i'll take care from next time to post link with my data

Dez
Please respect the senior members on the forum.It is a good tradition of this forum which we are interested in up holding
Araz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom