What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
4858fa9fd1a3530da66c260eccad6d7e.jpg

arsalanaslam123, don't mind but all these videos have been already posted, there is a separate thread with all the videos and pictures.

arsalanaslam123, don't mind but all these videos have been already posted, there is a separate thread with all the videos and pictures.

i am shocked bro...
i dont think our relation is so fragile that i will mind such a post from you,,infact i am gratefull that you informed me, actually i also know about that thread by couldnt find it. also i am a supporter of single thread carrying all related stuff rather then many threads carrying bit of info that one can not ever find when required. this is the only reason i posted them here...
anyway i hope you also agree with this point of view....

regards!

PL12/SD10

Wangrong, whats the banner behind says ?? It seems to be rolling out or handing to PLAAF a batch of PL-12 missiles, by the number of missiles it seems PL-12 has become operational in full sense.

banner translation would be appreciated.

PL12/SD10

Nice pic bro,

But would u please explain which missile is in the pic other than SD10/PL12? coz from what i can see in the picture, first three or four missiles seem smaller in size or it is looking so because they are positioned differently?

Nice pic bro,

But would u please explain which missile is in the pic other than SD10/PL12? coz from what i can see in the picture, first three or four missiles seem smaller in size or it is looking so because they are positioned differently?

Same missile, but they are placed in a rack up and down, so it seems they are different.

Same missile, but they are placed in a rack up and down, so it seems they are different.

Ya, this was my second thought though, anyways, thank you so very much brother for clarification.:tup:

Wangrong, whats the banner behind says ?? It seems to be rolling out or handing to PLAAF a batch of PL-12 missiles, by the number of missiles it seems PL-12 has become operational in full sense.

It roughly says “Warm congratulations on finishing the first production batch of PL-12 AAM”.

Looks like they should be in full service.

"Warm congratulations on finishing the first production batch of PL-12 "

i think this pic is an old pic

There are two kins of missiles,the blue missile is PL12's Training missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom