What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little help of even basic Wiki must be of great help. Source Codes aren't manufactured rather it is the part of Computer Science and primarly software integrated Programming Languages.

"In computer science, source code is any collection of statements or declarations written in some human-readable computer programming language. Source code is the means most often used by programmers to specify the actions to be performed by a computer."

Why don't before advising me of getting help, you don't get some help in reading and understanding what i wrote.

I said the radars would be manufactured at kamra, so if the whole radar package would be manufactured at Kamra, then its source code or the program code of the radar would also be written here at kamra making it easy for us to whatever integrate with it, given the possibility of getting the codes for the missile.

I have been a computer student and in my days learned languages also, thus i am very well aware the source codes for computers or electronic stuff is written and not manufactured, but i said radar would be manufactured here, and with the radar i meant the physical layout as well as the programming stuff.

Hope the above was of some help to you in understanding what was being discussed about.

As SD 10 forms an integral part of the JF 17 programme and gives you a choice of weapons. As you already know that AIM is always prone to sanctions.

Hi,

Once the delivery of the order is complete---what are the sanctions going to do? 500 missiles will be sufficient for the years to come.

As for the source codes---even though that they are chinese and manufactured ar kamra---I very much doubt that the source codes will be given out to pakistan---the integration with the SD 10 will be programmed into the radar----nut source codes---not a chance---.

The russians have not given any source codes tot he indians ( correct me if I am wrong ).

Hi,

Once the delivery of the order is complete---what are the sanctions going to do? 500 missiles will be sufficient for the years to come.

As for the source codes---even though that they are chinese and manufactured ar kamra---I very much doubt that the source codes will be given out to pakistan---the integration with the SD 10 will be programmed into the radar----nut source codes---not a chance---.

The russians have not given any source codes tot he indians ( correct me if I am wrong ).

Heard for the first time that Source codes never given to Indians by Russians, although it is highly unlikely even if it is secretive affair since Russians never interfered with the way Indians operates its airforce.

Hi,

Source codes would be given and already are most probably for the Chinese radars, will reconfirm it also though.

Pakistan tested its own developed BVR through a Mirage equipped with Grifo series radar. How ?? Well the answer is simple. Hope you get it.

Heard for the first time that Source codes never given to Indians by Russians, although it is highly unlikely even if it is secretive affair since Russians never interfered with the way Indians operates its airforce.

man i don't know about Russia but u bought runway penetration bomb form France and put them on jaguar. and while in a demonstration in front of high rank officials and politician those bombs refused to drop from aircraft. and after that France send a patch and u are able to detach these bombs.

and big point is that those jaguar are build by DRDO

I know my brother,was just asking nabil if private companies have also joined the JFT project in full scale.
I can answer your question only if i can find out wether AERO is private or Govt owned. :).....I am still confused. I think even if they put private companies in it. It will be limited. PAF don't have habbit of sharing its info with local companies.

AERO is not private. It is under Ministry of Defence and is run by the Airforce.

As per Nabil its private.
Also if it was govts. it would have been published on the website dont u think?It was its a new org.

As per Nabil its private.
Also if it was govts. it would have been published on the website dont u think?It was its a new org.

::GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL AND DEFENCE SOLUTIONS ::

http://www.aero.com.pk/

http://www.iics.com.pk

http://www.janes.com/extract/abc/00069717.html
I know it is government because I have dealt with it. All organizations under the GIDS umbrella are government organization. GIDS was essentially created to internationally market defence products produced by government organization and also to distract attention from organization which might have some controversy around them. For example Institute of Industrial Control Systems is just another name for KRL and AERO is a front for AWC i.e. Air Weapons Complex. Look at the telephone numbers at the AERO website and the Jane's page for AWC.

Last edited:
I said some private companies are also engaged in JFT and other programs. GIDS is government controlled.

Chinese radar for JFT have arrived with complete TOT and open source codes which means we can make them compatible with our own weapon systems. This is going on for the last two years and many Pakistani weapons can be fired from JFT as a result. We are even making a radar based on kjl-7 which will have more range and better anti jamming capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom