What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also have source codes for Grifo series as we make them at TOT level but the problem is that Yanks will not give source codes for AMRAAM integration with any other radar. SD-10 can be integrated on Grifo-M (Mirage) as we make them in house and China has no issues.

::GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL AND DEFENCE SOLUTIONS ::

Advanced Engineering Research Organization

index

Jane's International ABC Aerospace Directory
I know it is government because I have dealt with it. All organizations under the GIDS umbrella are government organization. GIDS was essentially created to internationally market defence products produced by government organization and also to distract attention from organization which might have some controversy around them. For example Institute of Industrial Control Systems is just another name for KRL and AERO is a front for AWC i.e. Air Weapons Complex. If you do a little search of the internet you will understand what I am saying.

I concur. Bossman is right about AERO and AWC. I have had first hand interactions with AERO and AWC. I was with CresSoft KHI in the mid 90s. I am not divulging anything more for obvious reasons.

Regards

Totally agreed! National security first and foremost!

Pakistani air force has procured four Ilyushin Il-78P Midas Air-to-Air Refueler aircraft from Ukraine.Multi-Role Tanker Transport (MRTT) are fitted with a three-point drogue refueling system and the internal fuel tanks that were stocked up in Ukraine since the days of the USSR.Main purpose of purchase of the IL-78 tanker/transport aircraft is to support the PAF's future fleet of JF-17s of which PAF is looking to acquire more than 250.

JF-17 Thunder is also being flight tested with both fixed and retractable in-flight refueling probes. PAF will be able to refuel its JF-17 Thunder fighter aircrafts before the end of this year.JF-17 Thunder will carry C-802A Anti-Ship missile with range of 180 Km for maritime strike role to support Pakistan Navy.

JF-17 Thunder is also being flight tested with both fixed and retractable in-flight refueling probes. PAF will be able to refuel its JF-17 Thunder fighter aircrafts before the end of this year.JF-17 Thunder will carry C-802A Anti-Ship missile with range of 180 Km for maritime strike role to support Pakistan Navy.

ASIAN DEFENCE: IL-78MP MRTT will Allow PAF to Refuel it Fighter Jets in Air

So by end of year JF 17 will capable of In flight refule....

i found this on pakdefinfo

the translation of the video which is in french

Salam,

Dear Munir Saab,

"If some can speak French... A short documentary about JF17 in Farnborough with African people checking the plane..."

The man who is speaking in french in the daily motion video says that the JF17 is a low cost aircraft made by chineses with the participation of pakistanis. The Pakistanis will be the main customer for it. He also says that the JF-17 is a very rustic technology, a so rustic technology that chineses wanted to change the avionics with french avionics but french government refused the deal officialy for two reasons :

- do not want transfert technology to chineses
- do not want anger indian.

Regards.
Amar,

these r French's point of view

i found this on pakdefinfo

the translation of the video which is in french

these r French's point of view

I really don’t think that the above statement is objective considering the other radar (avionics) offers that were on the table which PAF left and went for the KLJ-7! I am not saying the KLJ-7 is a super radar, but "rustic"? ... ... I don't think so.

That is what exactly i have been preaching so far.

We need to have one more HP on each side of the wing then Install MER's and JFT's would be carrying 6x2=12 BVRs and 2 PL-9c/5's.

Do you think JFT can carry this much payload ?

Current version can carry 5000kg+ of payload, which includes 2300kg of internal fuel :)

That is what exactly i have been preaching so far.

We need to have one more HP on each side of the wing then Install MER's and JFT's would be carrying 6x2=12 BVRs and 2 PL-9c/5's.

Do you think JFT can carry this much payload ?

that would be 12x200=2400Kg
and two PL-5EII 2x80 = 160Kg

total = 2560 Kg

+ one external fuel tank under bailly and . . . .. .

of 800 liter

with in limit that is 3600 Kg

a perfect air superiority Fighter

:china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Why on earth you need to have 12 bvr on jft man?? :P Even two or four at best will do the job. MER is most likely to be seen on inner most pylon where FT hangs but can also be mounted on outer pylon. Just wait for november, december folks and we will see this eye candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom