JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Via CMA
JF-17M1.jpg

From sina.cn
w640slw.jpg

just cant believe how idiotic experience posters were here

airframe was probably built and assembled in pakistan as per photographic evidence of ruby series

electronics, avionics is anyone guess, Pakistan does build its own set along with mix of chines license built ones but likley myanmar sourced them from china due to familiarity of previous systems(pakistani ones are probably more western style).

i think all aircraft will be seen testing in CAC if majority of avionics are sourced from china(customer preference)

does that change any thing, no... thats what we expected from day one.., this is what JV means

airframe was probably built and assembled in pakistan as per photographic evidence of ruby series

Maybe there's another explanation: We saw Ruby-01 and Ruby-03 at Kamra in September 2016 then still under construction. IMO it is not unlikely that this - numbered 17-02 - is in fact a CAC-build example (so maybe Ruby-02 ?) in the same way the first IFR-probe equipped aircraft no. 229 was also build and tested at Chengdu.

This does not exclude all other will be build at PAC but explains why this particular bird popped up from no-where out of the blue without being spotted at Kamra before.

Just my 2 Cents.
Deino

just cant believe how idiotic experience posters were here

electronics, avionics is anyone guess, Pakistan does build its own set along with mix of chines license built ones but likley myanmar sourced them from china due to familiarity of previous systems(pakistani ones are probably more western style).

i think all aircraft will be seen testing in CAC if majority of avionics are sourced from china(customer preference)

does that change any thing, no... thats what we expected from day one.., this is what JV means
there is no need to call others idiotic for putting forward theories and then immediately start making statements with "probably", "anyone's guess", "likely", etc.

Let's be polite.

Thanks

Doesn't stop Arabs or other muslims from being friends with india coz of Kashmir or Israel due to Palestine?

We don't have ties with Israel.
Hate India.
No ties with Armenia.
Recognise Kosovo.

Fought or supported Arabs,Bosnians etc etc.

What did we gain? Your Arab leaders awarding Indian PM medals ?
Your troops marching in Delhi?
You even buy weapons from Israel ?

And irony is that it was Pak who established of those GCC militaries..

Pakistan even hosts over .8 million rohingyas, we have condemned the Myanmar govt.. and we can keep pursuing them to normalise situation... exporting weapons = influence + relationship.

No Arab country on the other hand has spoken about their plight let alone give shelter to rohingya refugees.
Just like we have given shelter to Bosnians during Bosnian-Serb war.
To Somalis (who still live here).
To middle eastern refugees.
To millions of afghanis.
And a lot more.

Talk is cheap.. and JF is a joint venture... and it's going to be delivered by CAC.

A very childish post you can try to open your mind wider than this

If no one else is doing nothing that is excuse for Pakistan to do nothing? Then we are just as bad as them

Sitting waiting for Arab camels to come help who are you waiting for , go take the lead and do something

Pointing fingers at others then saying they didn't do anything so why should I is what we in Scotland call kindergarten thinking

I thought Myanmar was killing Muslims?

So much for your so called "ummah" eh?
I know it must hurt a lot and wouldn't mind if you spare us your posts and put the other thumb in the hole where the first one already is.

As for the sale, it was a deal done by China and PAC is just honouring the contract as agreed between the partner countries.

A very childish post you can try to open your mind wider than this

If no one else is doing nothing that is excuse for Pakistan to do nothing? Then we are just as bad as them

Sitting waiting for Arab camels to come help who are you waiting for , go take the lead and do something

Pointing fingers at others then saying they didn't do anything so why should I is what we in Scotland call kindergarten thinking
So are we the thekedar of this ummah chumma drama?

So are we the thekedar of this ummah chumma drama?

You are not with it

Salahuddin was not a caliph as a matter of fact there was 3 caliphs at the time of salahuddin how many people can tell me the name of any one of the those caliphs ? Because none of them cared so history forgot them

History remembers salahuddin simply because he cared

Pakistan can live its life time looking inwards but that won't get us anywhere

We used to look outwards in 1960s and 70s and even today our sacrifice are remembered by many only if we continued

Over 100 years ago we helped ottoman Turks in today Turkish school kids learn engraved curriculum about Pakistans support

You don't have to be a leader you just need care when Pakistan cared it did well when we became selfish we started loosing

I'd rather Nigeria or Azerbaijan were launch customer

Violence in Myanmar is their internal problem. We will sale our defence equipment to any buyer to defend there homeland from foreign aggression. We are not thekedaars of every country and its people. we have a mountain of our own problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom