What's new

JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumors that either China or Pakistan will need a new production line for orders for undisclosed customers
That is needed badly , especially for orders recieved from Arab countries Such as KSA and Egypt.

this solves the mystery of the single seat jf-17 under construction in China during JF-17B roll out (see left):
YSJzyoTdCAlXOmYFwB0qS4HNrhZ_tJiXRJXuW_-WWm7wCnzb9PbzdtCEFcMX4I4FfJj8hK4zXgdIrgHqa_NdmR_F2tXu8mhxhcbyHdbwcBSC8KvUW61omY8mHd5HanlsrSDm71KELB9ft9F4EZP_eT1YGHRUhCSF4NFpKHevFWZroNzyA2FcrypKPO2iszNQB0SEHNw5kDazjImZPatkt6N8L0dLTDvViy39I6HQgy91zHoJMgYFbrP5iC8aXmhzEafGnXGd4SiYydRosrTju35bStepXD_1OztNjshyLkVHpZmpYOYpUEPlG0rg5DeiJXbR9ItOSkCY9FoMosPF_nDhSUyi9IHZQUl9URKh9uqBCfkiKua8DsaaW9sloZKzjMsmOVxsXh5mzZccS08jWdasBf1QxgPGlvbYX9fQ-ZVDRPADcEn9tMI3LhShJlH2ix-WENwiZQdBbvhAWrDJSH7IOypiuLIufy_4oesQh_GwgM7pHl2TnFJwy7ZGQCbhSY9xGDJQIbFNamqBiMO3Pd75vlEhPY6VhiWbmmtHXw2tVr374AvfMKWJRjw98CX-Njn7nYCPuCfbqHYsUBcOnScSX9k3JatLfMud9RyrhanmULHvX-ewpIGNY8DNjZ2deZg71JWZT8BOincSGZOVUD7I7zg34IcP3wBOBtgIHw=w1156-h662-no

Correct me if I am wrong, this is perhaps the first truly Chinese (with collaboration with Pakistan) fighter jet that will be exported to a third party? China has been selling jets like F7 but they are copies of Mig21.

Correct me if I am wrong, this is perhaps the first truly Chinese (with collaboration with Pakistan) fighter jet that will be exported to a third party? China has been selling jets like F7 but they are copies of Mig21.
China also exported the A-5 to a number of countries and then the K-8 Fighter/Trainer.

Youpi!!! I wanna see some bombs dropping on few rohingyas... Yeah another Muslim BBQ from the air in the making ...maybe...

Well Whatever "peaceful" ideology some may put in front of them... in The End $$ rules... whatever this country or other is exterminating or killing or oppressing your own brother/sisters... $$ do not have pride neither rightfullness...

Seems Pride is cheap around... in our time... sold for only few dozens millions...

this solves the mystery of the single seat jf-17 under construction in China during JF-17B roll out (see left):
YSJzyoTdCAlXOmYFwB0qS4HNrhZ_tJiXRJXuW_-WWm7wCnzb9PbzdtCEFcMX4I4FfJj8hK4zXgdIrgHqa_NdmR_F2tXu8mhxhcbyHdbwcBSC8KvUW61omY8mHd5HanlsrSDm71KELB9ft9F4EZP_eT1YGHRUhCSF4NFpKHevFWZroNzyA2FcrypKPO2iszNQB0SEHNw5kDazjImZPatkt6N8L0dLTDvViy39I6HQgy91zHoJMgYFbrP5iC8aXmhzEafGnXGd4SiYydRosrTju35bStepXD_1OztNjshyLkVHpZmpYOYpUEPlG0rg5DeiJXbR9ItOSkCY9FoMosPF_nDhSUyi9IHZQUl9URKh9uqBCfkiKua8DsaaW9sloZKzjMsmOVxsXh5mzZccS08jWdasBf1QxgPGlvbYX9fQ-ZVDRPADcEn9tMI3LhShJlH2ix-WENwiZQdBbvhAWrDJSH7IOypiuLIufy_4oesQh_GwgM7pHl2TnFJwy7ZGQCbhSY9xGDJQIbFNamqBiMO3Pd75vlEhPY6VhiWbmmtHXw2tVr374AvfMKWJRjw98CX-Njn7nYCPuCfbqHYsUBcOnScSX9k3JatLfMud9RyrhanmULHvX-ewpIGNY8DNjZ2deZg71JWZT8BOincSGZOVUD7I7zg34IcP3wBOBtgIHw=w1156-h662-no
@Oscar i told you he will be back and no he is back

Youpi!!! I wanna see some bombs dropping on few rohingyas... Yeah another Muslim BBQ from the air in the making ...maybe...

Well Whatever "peaceful" ideology some may put in front of them... in The End $$ rules... whatever this country or other is exterminating or killing or oppressing your own brother/sisters... $$ do not have pride neither rightfullness...

Seems Pride is cheap around... in our time... sold for only few dozens millions...
you place an order of 100 JFTs and we'll cancel the deal with Burmese and our Chinese friends will not have any problem with it

@Oscar i told you he will be back and no he is back

you place an order of 100 JFTs and we'll cancel the deal with Burmese and our Chinese friends will not have any problem with it

I hope you understand the meaning of your sentence... Bc I rly hope Your way of "thinking" is not representing your own pakistani brothers...
Well I'm hoping not... I really do... inshallah

What are you so desperate to prove, did anyone say there's no assembly line in China. ??
Since you are obviously jobless and need to waste time all day long, here's something to keep you occupied.
BTW, a person can create dozens of fake IDs but only has one ticker... try not to have a heart attack.

http://defence-blog.com/news/assembly-line-of-pakistani-jf-17-block2-fighters.html

F-7PG is not exactly copies of Mig-21. It is one of the most widely sold Chinese fighter due to its enlarges wing for shorter take off, better low speed handling and longer range due to housing of more fuel. No other soviet Mig-21 is similar.

Even now lineage Mig-21 from China still being produced and sold in terms of advance trainer JL-9G which can be convert with ease into a fighter jet.

Sourgraped spotted. If Pakistan is not involved, Myanmar will directly deal with CAC. I dont see you condemm Saudi or whatever dropping bomb on Yemeni or Syria... What a double standard.

F-7PG is not exactly copies of Mig-21. It is one of the most widely sold Chinese fighter due to its enlarges wing for shorter take off, better low speed handling and longer range due to housing of more fuel. No other soviet Mig-21 is similar.

Even now lineage Mig-21 from China still being produced and sold in terms of advance trainer JL-9G which can be convert with ease into a fighter jet.

Sourgraped spotted. If Pakistan is not involved, Myanmar will directly deal with CAC. I dont see you condemm Saudi or whatever dropping bomb on Yemeni or Syria... What a double standard.

Don't worry brother. As we come closer to Myanmar through China, I am sure we will be able to bring peace. Something that the Western backed Aung Sang Suu Kyi government has been unable to achieve.

Don't worry brother. As we come closer to Myanmar through China, I am sure we will be able to bring peace. Something that the Western backed Aung Sang Suu Kyi government has been unable to achieve.
Slayer will continue their double standard on Pakistan while they will close one eye on support of ISIS and killing of other muslim of Shia or whatever...

So they are saying as long as is Muslim killed Muslim is ok while other religion killed muslim is not ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom