What's new

JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese source is saying it.
I am a journalist so i usually post after confirming it 3 times from multiple sources. However, more than one source is whispering about this and i am hearing and keep eye on these reports. Lets see for more confirmations.

Are JF-17 and FC-1 different planes? Can you please point out the differences.
Also, I wanted to know, if Pakistan procure export orders then what will pakistan supply FC-1 or JF-17.
Mostly ancillary avionics. They are the same aircraft in and out, just different configurations in avionics. Some payload differences might exist too in the near future but it is too speculative.

Pakistan will supply whatever the customer wants. Any configuration of baseline FC-1 can be assembled in Pakistan. However, due to focus on domestic requirements and the Nigerian order along with a less than busy factory at CATIC, the export orders can be shifted there. This isn't a case of either or competing orders but available time at two factory floors. The selling Party is the JF-17/FC-1 partnership and profits get divided along that.
Although the arrangement is slightly more complicated than that in terms of marketing and so on.

Great News , and just look at that Blue colour , Look great on JF-17 :pakistan::pakistan::china::china:
Love to se colour scheme of Nigerian's JF-17
As I always said , Blessing for Pakistan and a great Bird to replace all old A-5s , F-5s , F-6s , F-7s , Mig 21 , 23 etc.
Great market is waiting for Block III

It's been given the new LED type landing lights which first appeared on the ''B'' model.

s4Uli3l.jpg

1693116_-_main.jpg

Last edited:
Great News , and just look at that Blue colour , Look great on JF-17 :pakistan::pakistan::china::china:
Love to se colour scheme of Nigerian's JF-17
As I always said , Blessing for Pakistan and a great Bird to replace all old A-5s , F-5s , F-6s , F-7s , Mig 21 , 23 etc.
Great market is waiting for Block III
IMO, the best looking color for JF-17 so far

20 units to Azerbaijan? Do you have a 'news' about this?? Can we discuss it further?
Azerbaijan also produces HAFR series anti runway missiles under TOT from Pak... along with other Pak solutions.

Pak-Azerbaijan ties focusing on arms and energy: report

Pakistan has a very developed defense industry. We discussed detailed cooperation in this area... So we can work together to establish joint production,” Aliyev said during Sharif’s October visit to Baku. Thus far only one such agreement seems to have been reached, with Pakistan’s Global Industrial & Defense Solutions to produce hand-held grenade launchers. “A certain agreement on this issue exists with the Defense Industry Ministry of Azerbaijan,” said the company’s CEO, retired Major General Tariq Javed. Pakistan’s interest, meanwhile, appears more focused on direct arms sales to Azerbaijan. There is a particular emphasis on marketing the Chinese-Pakistani JF-17 fighter jet to Azerbaijan. This has been discussed between the two sides for at least a decade, but discussions have seemed to pick up steam over the last year. Pakistan intended to display the JF-17 at Azerbaijan’s defense expo, ADEX, last September, but “difficulties with delivery and customs forced us to abandon the idea,” said the aircraft maker’s sales and marketing director, Sohail Saeed Naik. Pakistan also has been promoting the Super Mushshak trainer aircraft to Azerbaijan.

Azerbaijan’s interest in Pakistani missiles was first reported in 2014, but talks seem to have accelerated after it emerged last year that Armenia had acquired Iskander missiles from Russia. Bilateral military cooperation for the moment is limited to relatively modest educational exchanges. In 2015, 130 Azeri defense personnel received training from Pakistan, according to Pakistan’s ambassador to Azerbaijan, Khalid Usman Qaiser.

I think Nigerian order will be dispatched in a single batch due to less units i.e. 3 only. It is my dream that PAC and Azeri Airforce seal a deal for a squadron of JF-17s. It will be a technology and muscle booster for Azeri brothers and will help them to keep Armenians in their limits. InshaAllah JF-17 is going to get a huge share from the market of 5000 older 3rd generation fighter aircrafts which needs replacement in less than a decade. Both Pakistan and China can speed up the production to 50 aircrafts per year to fulfill any future orders.

After so many insults and slayer on JF-17, finally it is proven it's exported. Ending all unsustaintial claim about the inability of it.

Congrat. Myanmar has one of the fastest growing economy in SEA. No doubt the fat budget helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom