What's new

JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I can agree. Pakistan's jetfighter has come of age. (The delay in my reply was only because I was away.)
I do not doubt that!!

Actual results will always be more important to me than mere claims, and I will have no problems appreciating things that actually happen, and for calling out lies and claims too. Truth above all.
It should be. No disagreement on that.

Now let's see how many of these jets are sold over the next years, which could eventually be in the hundreds, given the size of the market you mention. Good luck to the project!
Lets see, Claiming anything will be premature but the future do looks bright considering all the points that i mentioned and now that it seems that we have got things rolling.

19105862_135270743712291_2118830294196288860_n.jpg

View attachment 404073 View attachment 404074 View attachment 404075 View attachment 404076
JF-17M01 and JF-17M02 Spotted. It seems at least 2 units are flying , and i think 2 more are ready to be delivered. @Deino @CriticalThought @Oscar @Horus @wanglaokan @Sinopakfriend @SinoSoldier

Beautiful birds. You look at them and you know your are beholding some deadly air power in front of you. Hope Myanmar holds regular exercises with Pakistan and China and eventually we can solve the internal turmoil they are facing.

View attachment 404073 View attachment 404074 View attachment 404075 View attachment 404076
JF-17M01 and JF-17M02 Spotted. It seems at least 2 units are flying , and i think 2 more are ready to be delivered. @Deino @CriticalThought @Oscar @Horus @wanglaokan @Sinopakfriend @SinoSoldier
These pictures are so intimating. Thunder with 3 drop tanks!!!

They should increase the hardpoints in upcoming blocks with next generation WVR and BVR missiles.

Imagine! A thunder with 9 hardpoints carrying 3 BVRs, 4WVRs on two hardpoints, 2 drop tanks, fuel in CFTs, 6 AGMs on 2 harpoints. It will be a perfect upgrade for a Block-III. More export orders and more money. It is destiny inshaAllah.

These pictures are so intimating. Thunder with 3 drop tanks!!!

They should increase the hardpoints in upcoming blocks with next generation WVR and BVR missiles.

Imagine! A thunder with 9 hardpoints carrying 3 BVRs, 4WVRs on two hardpoints, 2 drop tanks, fuel in CFTs, 6 AGMs on 2 harpoints. It will be a perfect upgrade for a Block-III. More export orders and more money. It is destiny inshaAllah.
Bhai , sabr bhi 1 cheez hoti hai , dekhte jaao aagay aagay. Even the Pakistanis and especially some elites on pdf who claim thunder program as not suitable will drop there jaws after watching Block 3. The word Beast is also less to describe it :pakistan::china:

Bhai , sabr bhi 1 cheez hoti hai , dekhte jaao aagay aagay. Even the Pakistanis and especially some elites on pdf who claim thunder program as not suitable will drop there jaws after watching Block 3. The word Beast is also less to describe it :pakistan::china:
Joined PDF recently but i am following its postings from many years. I know many senior members who consider this machine as non-lethal but being a defense analyst i always try to make an unbiased analysis. Will post my articles here inshaAllah. Wrote much on JF-17 Thunder. It is a destiny. My marhoom teacher Maj (r) Raja Mujtaba, the founder of think tank i.e. Opinion Maker always guided me specially on the topic of Thunder and other indegnious projects of Pakistan. He named the Thunder as a 'Jewel in the Sky'. I second you on Block-III. It will be a beast inshaAllah.

Maybe there's another explanation: We saw Ruby-01 and Ruby-03 at Kamra in September 2016 then still under construction. IMO it is not unlikely that this - numbered 17-02 - is in fact a CAC-build example (so maybe Ruby-02 ?) in the same way the first IFR-probe equipped aircraft no. 229 was also build and tested at Chengdu.

This does not exclude all other will be build at PAC but explains why this particular bird popped up from no-where out of the blue without being spotted at Kamra before.

Just my 2 Cents.
Deino
1701 and 1702 both are flying in China. Pics with both numbers are out.

upload_2017-6-16_9-45-17.png
upload_2017-6-16_9-48-11.png

Did JF17M got J10 style under intake pylon attachment point or do i need glasses? ;)

upload_2017-6-16_9-53-23.png
upload_2017-6-16_9-53-23.png

View attachment 404117 View attachment 404118

Did JF17M got J10 style under intake pylon attachment point or do i need glasses? ;)

View attachment 404119View attachment 404119
Seems unlikely since the area you are showing would already be occupied by huge fuel tanks.

Joined PDF recently but i am following its postings from many years. I know many senior members who consider this machine as non-lethal but being a defense analyst i always try to make an unbiased analysis. Will post my articles here inshaAllah. Wrote much on JF-17 Thunder. It is a destiny. My marhoom teacher Maj (r) Raja Mujtaba, the founder of think tank i.e. Opinion Maker always guided me specially on the topic of Thunder and other indegnious projects of Pakistan. He named the Thunder as a 'Jewel in the Sky'. I second you on Block-III. It will be a beast inshaAllah.
If need some help in articles , feel free to ask me too. Would love to learn more

Seems unlikely since the area you are showing would already be occupied by huge fuel tanks.

If need some help in articles , feel free to ask me too. Would love to learn more

There is no fuel tank here in fact near the wheel bay before it empty space used for cargo compartment , some aircraft carry container pod like f16 while jf has it here on the other side is bunch of electrical stuff there is pic from PAC showing there area with panel removed

https://goo.gl/images/mKPfH4

Even if there is one if you can add a hard point on f16 landing gear doors you can add anywhere as long as there is no aerodynamic issues

Last edited:
Ruby features some avionics similar to those found in J-10A. These include rwr, ew, fuel management and ECM etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom