What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Hi,

A Kraut coming on this forum and insulting an esteemed member---.
Grow some nationalism in you----. What is wrong with you pakistani kids---.

No one teaches you nationalism.
MK, please calm down. Please do not use slurs. Also, I have told you before, I ain't no kid. Also, I believe in Nationalism only so far as it is healthy. Often it becomes a disease. He was not obnoxious. He merely pointed out something that everyone noted, including me. Granted he may be impatient, but then so are you. How is he any worse even looking at it from your perspective?

Nationalism has nothing to do with it. Let madam @messiach answer by herself. If she was given some information to mislead Indians, then it is all good. I have absolutely no issues with that. If she knows something & she is correct, then time will tell. I have seen Deino admit to being wrong when information surfaces which contradicts his opinion. That is maturity. I wish more people show it.

This thread is about JF-17, not Deino. Please do not make this a personal thing. If you do not like his posts, put him on ignore list. Why get worked up about something like that? Its an open forum after all.

Last edited:
This is entirely possible. If this does happen, Pakistan would have been incredibly lucky for having a Chinese alternative which is an almost identical match. Therefore JF-17 program would not really be affected much.

For now we have to see the details of sanctions as they emerge. If it is only to the extent of SWIFT network ban, then Pakistan can always go for some other mode of payment which may actually benefit Pakistan. So let us see the details first. I am not really following up on the the Ukrainian situation & its impacts, for now.
Wouldn’t it be even worse for India which is more dependent on Russian tech? What has changed, did something transpire in IK visit?

Hi,

And who the --- are you to ask for explanation on this forum?

Oh well, the old dog has found another bone to bark! :hitwall: ... you are such a looser!

I'm not special, surely not, but if anyone is claiming things that makes no sense, some of them which are plain false and this since months, I think anyone here in this forum has the RIGHT to ask for explanations. In fact I don't expect an answer, but at least such a question MUST be allowed in an open public forum and that in return has consequences for her credibility.

That one without any honour, honesty and reliability like you cannot understand this, is also quite clear,

But THIS below is definitely NOT an AL-31FN ... and as such her claim all PAF J-10Cs would use it as well there would be a ToT of this engine is highly questionable if not outright false!

Or do you claim I am wrong?

1645858152712.png

Hi,

A Kraut coming on this forum and insulting an esteemed member---.
Grow some nationalism in you----. What is wrong with you pakistani kids---.

No one teaches you nationalism.

Even a "Kraut" has any right to speak the truth .. especially since you openly admitted to spread lies! So tell me, who is the more honest one; A foreign Kraut who speaks on fact or a nationalistic Pakistani who admits to deliberately spread lies!

PDF MastanKhan - admitted liar.png

Last edited:
Oh well, the old dog has found another bone to bark! :hitwall: ... you are such a looser!

I'm not special, surely not, but if anyone is claiming things that makes no sense, some of them which are plain false and this since months, I think anyone here in this forum has the RIGHT to ask for explanations. In fact I don't expect an answer, but at least such a question MUST be allowed in an open public forum and that in return has consequences for her credibility.

That one without any honour, honesty and reliability like you cannot understand this, is also quite clear,

But THIS below is definitely NOT an AL-31FN ... and as such her claim all PAF J-10Cs would use it as well there would be a ToT of this engine is highly questionable if not outright false!

View attachment 818779

Even a "Kraut" has any right to speak the truth .. especially since you openly admitted to spread lies! So tell me, who is the more honest one; A foreign Kraut who speaks on fact or a nationalistic Pakistani who admits to deliberately spread lies!

View attachment 818783
I honestly thought he was joking ....

View attachment 818779

View attachment 818783
Lets move on @Deino - it definitely is clear that it isn’t the AL-31 being used.

For the benefit of the doubt is there any anecdotal connection of the AL-31 to the WS-13E? Whether by design or inheritance?

Quite agreed published feeatures does not show much improvement especially engine and don't find any data about stealth enhancements. No improvement in speed as well. Perhaps some faetures are still required to be added like enhanced stealth and speed. The improved engine is much important to add in overall effectiveness from stealth, radar performance to speed.
You will continue to be disappointed as stealth features and speed are very unlikely to increase. What/is our infatuation with these 2? You need to sit back and read through this/whole thread. So many times this topic has been discussed and yet every few pages someone comes up with the same old rhetoric.
Please dont mind my tirade but someyimes it gets very tiresome reading and responding to the same old questions. No disrespect meant.
A

True, but the effect on the PAF is a lot less than India. I think the Russia-Ukraine situation could push the PAF to pivot to the WS-13 for subsequent JF-17 builds.
I expect a lot of reserves have been built up. PAF would/should have anticipated this war and made allowances. Similarly I also think that the general perception at the moment is that this war is not going to last long. So supply chain disruption is unlikely to affect anything. Lastly in case of international sanctions PAF might utilize China as a conduit for maintenance of its aupply chain.
A

Last edited:
Hi,

And who the --- are you to ask for explanation on this forum?

he is a moderator and asking the right thing. This place is not for non-credible self promoting YT videos. Specially, most of the information is already discussed here. By allowing so, this place will turn into a YouTube click baiting video contest.

Was it offered?
I do not know. But knowing that WS-13E is the most recent iteration, it would be pointless to go for anything else.

Wouldn’t it be even worse for India which is more dependent on Russian tech? What has changed, did something transpire in IK visit?
I honestly would not know. I am very surprised that IK indulged Russians to the extent of visiting war memorial a day after Putin had attacked Ukraine.

Apart from helicopters & perhaps some engine tech, I do not know what Pakistan could use from Russian arms that could not be had from China? I find it perplexing to say the least. No matter what Russia does, it is a declining power and I do not think Pakistan would get much out of a relationship with Russia. There is a lot to lose if Pakistan gets into bloc politics.

Right now even RD-93MA is a big question mark. On top of an unknown delivery schedule, we have to contend with sanctions & their impact.

Last edited:
I do not know. But knowing that WS-13E is the most recent iteration, it would be pointless to go for anything else.

I honestly would not know. I am very surprised that IK indulged Russians to the extent of visiting war memorial a day after Putin had attacked Ukraine.

Apart from helicopters & perhaps some engine tech, I do not know what Pakistan could use from Russian arms that could not be had from China? I find it perplexing to say the least. No matter what Russia does, it is a declining power and I do not think Pakistan would get much out of a relationship with Russia. There is a lot to lose if Pakistan gets into bloc politics.

Right now even RD-93MA is a big question mark. On top of an unknown delivery schedule, we have to contend with sanctions & their impact.
WW2 meomorial is important even for ukrainians and former soviet countris that lost millions in fightings the germans

Back
Top Bottom