What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

I have no details on jian10 but i except ToT for AL31 from NPO Saturn.

We have three consolidated wing configurations, one swept back, one trapezoidal design for NGFA. I dont know which will be selected.
Could you please tell whether our own effort to develope a 5th gen jet is still ongoing.With all the news regarding AZM/TFX and the general pessimism surrounding our own project it apears from outside atleast as if we have completely given up on our own aircraft.

Last edited:
AoA
Umm weren't Pakistani J-10s coming with WS-10s .... So going for ToT for Al-31s ???..... Would Russia be willing to cooperate in that manner. Especially when they are launching the Su-75

Sorry to step in ... but this all only shows, or formerly well-respected member @messiach has a credibility issue: Being wrong itself is not an issue, but she was wrong with her claim, the JF-17 Block 3 would have a different wing with greater aspect ratio (can't find her post at the moment) and also this AL-31FN ToT is wrong if not fake!

So either she lost her formerly good contacts or sources and now is fed by false information or in fact she is spreading false information?

Why however, this is something only she can explain, but usually she avoids any explanation!

I have no details on jian10 but i except ToT for AL31 from NPO Saturn.

We have three consolidated wing configurations, one swept back, one trapezoidal design for NGFA. I dont know which will be selected.

Sorry, but why are you still spreading this AL-31FN ToT rumour?? It is confirmed the J-10CPs Paksitan is getting are using the WS-10B!

1645783722812.png

There is simply NOTHING to deny!

In light of recent developments and possible sanctions on Russia...
> How is Pakistan going to maintain current fleet ?
> What are the implications on RD-93MA deal ?

In light of recent developments and possible sanctions on Russia...
> How is Pakistan going to maintain current fleet ?
> What are the implications on RD-93MA deal ?
Same as before. If you think this is challenging for Pakistan, think about India having to maintain the SU-30 MKI fleet (272 aircraft with 900 engines purchased requiring a constant stream of spares) or the Mig-29s etc. in these circumstances.

Same as before. If you think this is challenging for Pakistan, think about India having to maintain the su-30 MKI fleet (272 aircraft with 900 engines purchased requiring a constant stream of spares) or the Mig-29s etc.
India gets the special treatment though because of China as seen in the case of S400. Pakistan.... Well you know better than me ..

India gets the special treatment though because of China as seen in the case of S400. Pakistan.... Well you know better than me ..
The issue isn't whether India gets special treatment or not, but whether the Russian industry can handle it while on a wartime footing. If the Russian industry's gearing to support the Russian military, then no, India probably won't get its spares and support on time.

The issue isn't whether India gets special treatment or not, but whether the Russian industry can handle it while on a wartime footing. If the Russian industry's gearing to support the Russian military, then no, India probably won't get its spares and support on time.
Same would go for Pakistan though... That's why a replacement engine might be in consideration .....not today... But paf would keep that in mind... On the contrary we service our engines well as compared to Indians... Be it shortage of supplies on squadron level or bad servicing.... India would definitely have a tough time with the upkeep of Sukhois.... Further orders of Rafael might also not be possible because of large orders from UAE, Indonesia and Egypt... They are stuck with samosa LMAO....

Back
Top Bottom