What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

You still don’t get it. Do you think PAF doesn’t know the height and length of the planes it makes?

Yes, It's confidential information, in fact even during airshows there's a guard next to the jet to ensure no one armed with a tape measure goes near it, even foreign customers are bound by its secrecy.* it's through this mechanism of the former intuity that compliments its 'stealth' features i.e. an unidentified object when further scrutinized by enemy radar

Let them swear and ridicule and figure out the right answers, why should PAC give it to them on its website.

You still don’t get it. Do you think PAF doesn’t know the height, length and TWR of the planes it makes and it’s QA/QC is that bad?

You are confused because that was PAC’s intent, get it?
9 times out of 10, this is probably not the case

Mistakes like these are common for Pakistan, unfortunately

9 times out of 10, this is probably not the case

Mistakes like these are common for Pakistan, unfortunately

What’s your experience of working in Pakistani military? You sound like a second generation Pakistani immigrant.

No epic move, just a normal practice and they are not trying to impress anyone just not sharing the correct information in a public forum.

You think buying a combat jet is like buying a box of cereals that everything has to be printed on the box. Which was the last country that bought a fighter based on a brochure? I will not even buy a TV based on a brochure. Grow up.
So why don't they just make all the stats confidential?

What’s your experience of working in Pakistani military? You sound like a second generation Pakistani immigrant.
Third generation

And don't be triggered or take things personally, this is not exclusive to just the military, it's exclusive to most Pakistani institutions

Forget confidential, why not at least blend it in better? 🤣

Anyone who understands basic maths can see things do not add up.

Yet no, this is a 1000 IQ elaborate scheme... Okay.

Third generation

You have no idea what you are talking about. I have seen your other posts, and they show a lot. Typical Pakistani immigrant issues.

It will take the fun out of things. Let HAL run their super computers and come up with the best estimates. PAC doesn’t operate for the benefit of fanboys. Confusing the enemy is better than not giving them information.

When did the US navy share the max speed of its ships or the endurance of its submarines?

Last edited:
You have no idea what you are talking about. I have seen your other posts, and they show a lot.
Just like you believe this shows an elaborate scheme to fool the adversary?

I'm sure it does show a lot, can't verify how accurate your interpretation is though...

No epic move, just a normal practice and they are not trying to impress anyone just not sharing the correct information in a public forum.

You think buying a combat jet is like buying a box of cereals that everything has to be printed on the box. Which was the last country that bought a fighter based on a brochure? I will not even buy a TV based on a brochure. Grow up.

You missed ur meds buddy... go get em!

Secretly guarding dimensions of what? UFO? What about F16s dimensions?

The lockhead martin guys must be idiots to publish a 15 page brochure on their website? I mean stop fooling yourself and thinking that the world is full of fools too! This is out right ridiculous!

Last edited:
You missed ur meds buddy... go get em!

Secretly guarding dimensions of what? UFO? What about F16s dimensions?

The lockhead martin guys must be idiots to publish a 15 page brochure on their website? I mean stop fooling yourself and thinking that the world is full of fools too! This is out right ridiculous!

A typical rant of a guy who has nothing rational to say anymore. The folks who like your comments are in the same boat.

How many countries operate the F16s and how many the JF17 B3? Please keep in mind the context and I will repeat grow up.

Just like you believe this shows an elaborate scheme to fool the adversary?

I'm sure it does show a lot, can't verify how accurate your interpretation is though...

Nobody said elaborate scheme. This is normal practice.

Keeping things ambiguous has a lot of value.

Last edited:

You can scratch your head but do not jump to the conclusion that PAF/PAC is dumb, stupid and incompetent.
I think it defies the very logic of having figures on a website. If you are that concerned about hiding the basic figures then dont print them on the website. I agree with other posters that it makes a mockery of the whole system if your figures are messed up. I would rather they did not print any or gave out specific figures on request only. The creation of confusion logic does not make any sense.
A

A typical rant of a guy who has nothing rational to say anymore. The folks who like your comments are in the same boat.

How many countries operate the F16s and how many the JF17 B3? Please keep in mind the context and I will repeat grow up.

Nobody said elaborate scheme. This is normal practice.

Keeping things ambiguous has a lot of value.

I have grown up enough to know that you make absolutely no sense.

Here is a PDF of the F16 for the world to see. I had to compress it in quality to upload it. It is so high quality that even after compression it looks great!
Was poor graphics work and silly formatting mistakes also part of the stealth plan from PAC Kamra? The random capital alphabets, the lack of consistency? Must be stealth too!?

Meanwhile at Lockheed Martin....

cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0001.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0002.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0003.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0004.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0005.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0006.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0007.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0008.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0009.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0010.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0011.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0012.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0013.jpg
cb04d4c1848f44f8aa75ed26fa105632-0014.jpg

Some of the information is totally Fu*ked up!

The jet is shorter, its 3037 pounds heavier! i.e. 1377 Kgs! Max take off weight is 2462 pounds more, or 1116.74 Kgs!
Engine is the same, jet's empty weight is more and yet the thrust to weight ratio has increased! Magic!

Can the members with their intergalactic contacts make some calls and school the alien ship makers for the inability to make 1 proper website in the year 2022!

https://www.pac.org.pk/contact

We should use contact us and complain the shit out of whoever the idiot runs this page!
Probably work of an intern. And not the first time that PAC/HIT information pieces et al have typographical errors. You'd see the banners et al on international exhibitions. As for keeping height et al hidden, I am fairly sure a human or AI with access to latest satellite imagery can calculate both, with ease. Imagery analysts have been doing this since the advent of military use of satellite imagery.

0.95=afterburner thrust /empty weight+half fuel+2 SRAAM
1.07=afterburner thrust /empty weight

It's just a word game,new JF-17 B3 have a much higher weight but same engine,it make the TWR looks ugly.They indeed need a new engine
Quite agreed published feeatures does not show much improvement especially engine and don't find any data about stealth enhancements. No improvement in speed as well. Perhaps some faetures are still required to be added like enhanced stealth and speed. The improved engine is much important to add in overall effectiveness from stealth, radar performance to speed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom