What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

I presumes all the pipe work is already installed on each thunder and only the probe will be required to be attached

Yes. Internal installation is all done and available on every frame, as far as I can say.

atleast give credit from where this pic was picked from....
The picture was picked up from a Twitter account... and if you are some kind of a middle man then let me remind you who ever the source is......their watermarks are all over the image so what seems to be the issue.
And i can also give the Twitter account where this image was posted.

The picture was picked up from a Twitter account... and if you are some kind of a middle man then let me remind you who ever the source is......their watermarks are all over the image so what seems to be the issue.
And i can also give the Twitter account where this image was posted.
first thing first I am not a middle man, secondly this was not picked up from a random twitter account.....

first thing first I am not a middle man, secondly this was not picked up from a random twitter account.....
So are you the authority to this......the image was posted in one of the PAF # Twitter account.
I don't understand what's the big issue.....the watermarks are there......even the real professionals like HFK don't mind their captures being shared as long as it shows their watermark.
Much to do about nothing.

Last edited:
So are you the authority to this......the image was posted in one of the PAF # Twitter account.
I don't understand what's the big issue.....the watermarks are there......even the real professionals like HFR don't mind their captures being shared as long as it shows their watermark.
Much to do about nothing.
True. Just saw the photo, that's the most number of watermarks on a single image i ever saw lol. Its like ridiculing the photo. Even on each plane, as if the photographer has funded / financed the JF project. Purpose of watermark is clear it gives the photographer his/her due credits but if a person is sharing his work that people can enjoy then placement of watermark should not distract or degrade the photo.. We see multiple photos of USAF and credits are professionally written at one side. However, for PAF we see copyrights right in the center or over the aircraft, No one like to see those over stamped photos.

Engineering team and Project Leads for the Thunder Roll out deserve their moment to shine in light when ever a batch is released for Public audience

"Well Done folks and thank you , we are proud of you guys!!!"

"JF-17 BLOCK III"
Such news is always great when released from official channels or communication expert selected for role for communicating milestone news, of course some news comes thru from PDF members which is fine as well

If the individual gratitude messages go another 100 pages won't be enough fully deserve what the folks at KAMRA And Pakistan Airforce & Military Think Tanks have accomplished

2008-2009
  • Discussing first prototype

2010-2021
  • JF17 Block 1
  • JF17 Block 2
  • JF-17 Block 2B
  • Participating in Airshows with international players
  • Joint Training Missions with other Air forces
  • Sales of JF17 Thunder to other Airforce
  • Air to Air Refueling , extended Range Missions
  • 150+ Thunders in Pakistan
  • Active Role in WOT
  • Solidifying role as True Work Horse of Airforce
  • Enhanced Air to Ground Role with Turkish Pods

• JF-17 Block III

Last edited:
Can't quote alot many guys..... Previous 15 posts or so....

Two types of MAWS in play here.... UV and IR based.. With a third... Radar based....which is being worked upon and will be integrated later.
Any new dedicated built in jammer? (a good place would be in the tail where the drag chute goes currently)

True. Just saw the photo, that's the most number of watermarks on a single image i ever saw lol. Its like ridiculing the photo. Even on each plane, as if the photographer has funded / financed the JF project. Purpose of watermark is clear it gives the photographer his/her due credits but if a person is sharing his work that people can enjoy then placement of watermark should not distract or degrade the photo.. We see multiple photos of USAF and credits are professionally written at one side. However, for PAF we see copyrights right in the center or over the aircraft, No one like to see those over stamped photos.

Pakistani internet credits war like hey! I know it all.

@JamD
Bro.. that can be the point to attach fueling probe?
this is not a refueling probe point, in fact, some kind of sensor....
it is the yellow box where the probe is supposed to be attach....
[note : in image JF-17B just for reference]
jfb.jpg

Idk why people are over thinking too much... IFR, Engine....
just look at the capabilities B3 is offering .....
AESA radar
All axis FBW
PL-15,PL-10E
dual racks (means having reinforced wings)
Latest generation sensors (RWR & MAWS)
a dedicated pod mount ( EW or IRST system depends on a mission)
Wide-angle HUD
HMD

Now it's a decent lightweight fighter

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom