What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

But lets bring the new Avionics pics :coffee:
Pipes are not as fun as new Avionics upgrade

Chinese companies have come a long way in last 15 years in UI design so would imagine some decent upgrade
in the Electronics section of JF17-III

I believe here's the exit?

View attachment 777446
So the hole is to allow adequate airflow to deploy a parachute? I was hoping it is to cool a jammer in that spot or an onboard APU. Perhaps in a future upgrade those modifications can be added and the air vent enlarged

Last edited:
Problem Solved

Notice this pipe going to side, from inside that pipe is visible as it transports the fuel to internal tanks
Fuel is not filling into Cockpit it is transported internally using , yes the mysterious pipe

0rWGPzM.jpg
Does not seem so, the circulation becomes a problem then.
IMG_20210912_235242.jpg

IMG_20210911_040527.jpg

The metal pipe seems to end like this in the nose.

Hi,

If he has a PhD in engineering and work experience---then in his field of work---just by looking at a picture he would be able to tell what the item is and what its purpose is.

A simple PhD without any field experience does not count for much in analysis.

Still the same habit of commenting on others. The member didn't even quote you or asked you or even tagged you.
Hi,

You are trying to give too much credit to yourself and your sarcasm is uncalled for.

To function and purpose of every pipe or tube becomes obvious from its position and what it is for.

Assumptions and guesswork is an extremely important part in trying to find out information about something that is not in the public domain.

One person assumes as to what it is---and another person who knows what it is may blurt out the information either to correct or just to show how knowledgeable that person is.

And suddenly the world knows what it is.

Afreen ha

So the hole is to allow adequate airflow to deploy a parachute? I was hoping it is to cool a jammer in that spot or an onboard APU. Perhaps in a future upgrade those modifications can be added and the air vent enlarged
If it was related to the chute, why's the same not present on other blocks? All versions of JF can deploy a chute on landing.

national debate did this interview

why is it not on Youtube ?

I asked a sq leadr frnd who is an engineer and works on JF17. He told me what the pipe is for but i am not going to share it here 😂. Let it run for 100 more pages.

If it was related to the chute, why's the same not present on other blocks? All versions of JF can deploy a chute on landing.
Perhaps a more efficient design, or there is a small APU?

The other side of B, no pipe here. It's only there in blk 3, therefore it's not related to ECS.

Screenshot_2021-09-13-01-29-19-47.jpg

Since I have not got any answers and many more have asked does anyone have a video of the recent video by National debate on PAC

if so please post the full length video here we are only getting photos so far or screenshots from a video

Last edited:
The other side of B, no pipe here. It's only there in blk 3, therefore it's not related to ECS.

View attachment 777471
As @Iron Shrappenel already pointed out , the pipe connection seems to be there but not installed yet.
It comes from the rear bulkhead then the connection at the front indicates that the pipe bends inwards, same as noticed about the other side.

InShot_20210912_215048179.jpg

I asked a sq leadr frnd who is an engineer and works on JF17. He told me what the pipe is for but i am not going to share it here 😂. Let it run for 100 more pages.
Well then, if you asked or didn't ask, doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom