What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Q. Do the Chinese have their own HMS doesn't look like (below) this?!!

261d3-people2527sliberationarmyairforce2528plaaf2529shenyangj-11chinese25e625ad25bc25e5258725bb25e6259c25ba-1125e625ad25bc-11jianjiji-11jian-11flankerb252bsukhoisu-27j-1.jpg
Valentine-Killer-in-Coal-Mine.jpg
img-cc194b77af4e819338d5d7001a0ceb14.jpg
img-15f7b1d622d61961db94271864cc5928.jpg

Right now PAC Kamra is stuck at 16 units/year.

Reason is that our CNC machines are incapable of producing faster results while keeping the accuracy intact.
Pakistan should increase its production to 3 squadrons of JF17 per year to decently transform its airforce

No. Elbit systems HMD cannot be integrated onto the JF17. lol. Honestly, where did that thought come from?

No. Elbit systems HMD cannot be integrated onto the JF17. lol. Honestly, where did that thought come from?
It came by...some individuals don't know EVERYTHING. Hence, PDF gives us the platform to seek knowledge from the wise.

It came by...some individuals don't know EVERYTHING. Hence, PDF gives us the platform to seek knowledge from the wise.

Totally agree with you but Elbit is an Israeli campany. It’s hard to believe they would sell any systems to Pakistan knowing their relation with India.

If they sold us, India will be very angry and they will lose indian market.

Totally agree with you but Elbit is an Israeli campany. It’s hard to believe they would sell any systems to Pakistan knowing their relation with India.

If they sold us, India will be very angry and they will lose indian market.
Okay, my bad. I honestly did NOT know that it was a company that belonged to that Nation. I take back Question?

Okay, my bad. I honestly did NOT know that it was a company that belonged to that Nation. I take back Question?
No bro

That’s why I thanked to your post where you talked about forum knowledge etc.

And my answer is nothing more than an answer coming from a guy who has very little if not zero knowledge on defence matters and who comes here to learn :P

Baloch SB. Assimilation is where modular elements can be merged under one SysCall eliminating redundancy. Relegation is where element is removed from SysCall eg FADeC. This is how one block transitions to next, similar to falcons, gripen.

I was talking about trade off in terms of lower TWR (due to additional weight), drag that may result in reduced performance.

However, I got my answer from the above post.

Will wait for B3 then will ask some questions again ma'am.

Regards.

Right now PAC Kamra is stuck at 16 units/year.

Reason is that our CNC machines are incapable of producing faster results while keeping the accuracy intact.

$$$ = production rate

Cannot stop looter nor can prosecute them DUe to crook judges and legal system, even people will go out to defend them

Ppp/pmnl death and destruction = pak prosperity

Back
Top Bottom