What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

So, does it contradict what I said?
No, but I don't see any reason for them to make it Official since the pictures are already out there. Plus, I don't recall PAC making an Official statement either.

Plus, I don't recall PAC making an Official statement either.
In the past, there were official statements from AVIC or CAC, after the maiden flights of JF-17 BLK I/II or B.

No, but I don't see any reason for them to make it Official since the pictures are already out there.
The pics are from a photographer's Weibo.

That is really weird.

Maybe PAF doesn't plan to sell JF-17 BLK III to other countries.

Interesting comment. If true, it means that there may be technologies in the Block-3 which China does not want Pakistan to share with other countries in the immediate future but maybe after a few years.

In fact, there are still no official news about the maiden flight of JF-17 BLK III from AVIC or CAC.

In the past, there were official statements from AVIC or CAC, after the maiden flights of JF-17 BLK I/II or B.

The pics are from a photographer's Weibo.

In the past too, the previous blocks of JF17 flew a few times before there was an official flight and statement. May be that's the case here too, and the pics we were truly from an enthusiast and not purposely leaked.

In the past too, the previous blocks of JF17 flew a few times before there was an official flight and statement. May be that's the case here too, and the pics we were truly from an enthusiast and not purposely leaked.
Take JF-17B for example.
JF-17B no.01 made its maiden flight on April 27, 2017. And this is AVIC's Weibo on the same day:
001.JPG

JF-17B no.01 made its maiden flight in Pakistan on March 10, 2018. And this is AVIC's Weibo on March 16, 2018:
002.JPG

Back
Top Bottom