What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Or what about J-20 and J-10, can you share the serials of first EVER 2-3 produced aircrafts of such ?
"2001"
Img341957224.jpg
bc305bbef1b21823512022.jpg

Last edited:
but haven't seen one except for static display.
There is still no static display of J-10C for public.

For PAF, Block-B Twin Seat wasn't the core requirement as compare to Block-III for its role & importance per given threat. Block-B is more like attracting foreign customers for Thunder sale whereby they can train on B. In-case of PAF, we didn't need it for training/Fighter Conversion but something more than that.

Block-III is currently, proposed like another front-line AC for PAF in counter to rising threat having all the latest tech as needed.
It is why I guess that PAF doesn't plan to sell Block-III to other countries yet.

There is still no static display of J-10C for public.

It is why I guess that PAF doesn't plan to sell Block-III to other countries yet.

Many of the changes of Jf-17 B paved way for incorporating technologies in Block 3, like 3-axis FBW. So all R&D is a sensible case for PAF.

While reading on the innish HX Challenge, i realized the Gripen E prototype flew without IRST.

However, unlike the radars that have been mentioned and shown, nothing has been said about IRST

While reading on the innish HX Challenge, i realized the Gripen E prototype flew without IRST.

However, unlike the radars that have been mentioned and shown, nothing has been said about IRST
What is Production version Gripen E poised to be hosting in terms of IRST ? Nose mounted or external Pod ?

Back
Top Bottom