What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

In the past, there were official statements from AVIC or CAC, after the maiden flights of JF-17 BLK I/II or B.

Maybe Block 3 is still very much a work in progress? Seems like they have not settled in on radar choice as well as engine?
I hope everything is going according to set timelines and all & that they were not somewhat complacent and now feel the need to push & rush..

CATIC of course wants to sell "hundreds", but ...
.... can only be confirmed when the time comes. I will however, not to be impatient in this regard. Export takes years to be signed. Not gonna happen in near future & until & unless, PAF has it in numbers flying in squadrons.

CATIC would but if it incorporate any critical tech then China's leadership won't allow it!

There is a strong argument that PAF version of Block-III will be different than the export version.

FC-31: ...
8d58f4ed-ef8b-46c5-95d5-80aa6538a3cd.jpg

There is a strong argument that PAF version of Block-III will be different than the export version.
Yes that would be the right choice! we should not Export the PAK version.

Yes that would be the right choice! we should not Export the PAK version.

I am sure that both the parties will insist onto securing the tech which is solely for PLAAF or PAF use. A wide angle hood of its new version is not a mere large LED for entertainment but that will pretty much dictate/establish the wide area for attack. No doubt that PAF has put a lot into these techs which made it to J-20 and J-10C as well. We can demean the jockeys but there is a lot happening behind the curtain. There are reasons why advance tech is being incorporated into Block-III similar to what PLAAF has in J-10C & J-20.

Export takes years to be signed. Not gonna happen in near future & until & unless, PAF has it in numbers flying in squadrons.
The model of JF-17B had been shown before its maiden flight. What about JF-17 BLK III?
8bfcdacbly1fd0muop47sj20sg0g0abv.jpg
8bfcdacbly1fd0mup03lqj20sg0g0768.jpg

any particular reason to post it in this thread .... ??? are you hinting about something ... ???
"31001"

again not getting your point plz explain further we already know it's the first prototype/ technology demonstrator of FC-31 ....

Are you trying to establish any relation with serial number '3000' of blk-III .... ???

I am sure that both the parties will insist onto securing the tech which is solely for PLAAF or PAF use. A wide angle hood of its new version is not a mere large LED for entertainment but that will pretty much dictate/establish the wide area for attack. No doubt that PAF has put a lot into these techs which made it to J-20 and J-10C as well. We can demean the jockeys but there is a lot happening behind the curtain. There are reasons why advance tech is being incorporated into Block-III similar to what PLAAF has in J-10C & J-20.
Well J10C is for export

Clearly they are playing as if they are one nation...

Unity when it comes to tech (no fanboy attitude here, just saying as per my conclusion)

Well J10C is for export

J-10CE hasn't been built yet.
kindly keep J-10CE/ or other options out of Block 3 threads

The model of JF-17B had been shown before its maiden flight. What about JF-17 BLK III?
View attachment 602213 View attachment 602214

"31001"

again not getting your point plz explain further we already know it's the first prototype/ technology demonstrator of FC-31 ....

Are you trying to establish any relation with serial number '3000' of blk-III .... ???

Why are you emphasizing on 001 of 31001 ?
Can’t get what you are trying here, but if you are trying to associate, they are from different firms (CAC/SAC)

Well J10C is for export

J-10CE is supposedly export version but haven't seen one except for static display.

For PAF, Block-B Twin Seat wasn't the core requirement as compare to Block-III for its role & importance per given threat. Block-B is more like attracting foreign customers for Thunder sale whereby they can train on B. In-case of PAF, we didn't need it for training/Fighter Conversion but something more than that.

Block-III is currently, proposed like another front-line AC for PAF in counter to rising threat having all the latest tech as needed.

IMHO, mybe '3000' of BLK III is not the PT01 (3001)???
But, FC-31 has no 31000
Or what about J-20 and J-10, can you share the serials of first EVER 2-3 produced aircrafts of such ?

I wouldn’t disagree with you either, i said this earlier on the same thread as well that 3000 could never see induction rather would stay in CAC for testing and Research purposes

J-10CE is supposedly export version but haven't seen one except for static display.

For PAF, Block-B Twin Seat wasn't the core requirement as compare to Block-III for its role & importance per given threat. Block-B is more like attracting foreign customers for Thunder sale whereby they can train on B. In-case of PAF, we didn't need it for training/Fighter Conversion but something more than that.

Block-III is currently, proposed like another front-line AC for PAF in counter to rising threat having all the latest tech as needed.
Bhai, you once said, i would confirm a Block 3 by looking at its wingtip, I don’t see anything different on 3000

Back
Top Bottom