What's new

Japan’s first international defense show opens in Yokohama

The 2nd Izumo Class Carrier ---- on schedule. :)

6113d57b5b.jpg

949c900a.jpg

d0099235_22255617.jpg

Japan is also producing 2 more Atago Class AEGIS GMDs...

This will mean JMSDF will have up to 8 AEGIS GMD by 2020. Overall, making it to a destroyer fleet size of 47 capital ships....

DSC07552A1.jpg

DSC07543S1.jpg

DSC07602A1.jpg

DSC07646SA1.jpg

DSC08025.jpg

DSC08057.jpg

DSC00799SA1.jpg

DSC05830SA.jpg

i wonder what USN captains think about all those japanese warships. they all learn pearl harbor history lesson in their military naval academy in their first year as officers.

japanese delegetion was humiliated from Macarthur in WW2

general douglas MacArthur. humiliating japanese delegetion after surrender of japanese emperor against USA.
url

man i love those 40´s microphones.

lol

i wonder what USN captains think about all those japanese warships. they all learn pearl harbor history lesson in their military naval academy in their first year as officers.

general douglas MacArthur. humiliating japanese delegetion after surrender of japanese emperor against USA.
url

man i love those 50s microphones.

lol

How is he humiliating them ? They're just signing papers and what not.No shoes kissed.

Well, the US Navy , pound per pound, was a noble and ferocious adversary.

Japan and the United States are allies, and I'm glad that the US Navy stands shoulder to shoulder with the Imperial Navy JMSDF.

url

man i love those 40´s microphones.

lol
Lordy you cant try hard as much as you want but you cant provoke Nihonjin, for this you will have to come to ME section. :D

you are weird, little japanese boy. i don´t think your adult countrymen think like you do.

USA killed millions of japanese, how can you even think that you are their ally???

macarthur has his hands in his pockets. that was an insult back in the 40´s against diplomatic delegations.

How is he humiliating them ? They're just signing papers and what not.No shoes kissed.

It is what it is. Japan was defeated by a far more superior adversary.

The only power to ever defeat the Imperial Japanese Navy was the United States Navy.

Even the Russians could not attain such a feat. Afteral, in 1905 the entire Russian Baltic Fleet, which was the cream of the Imperial Russian Navy, was completely and utterly annihilated in the Battle of Tsushima Straits under the command of the great Admiral Togo Heihachiro.

ADMIRALTOGO.jpg

Admiral Togo Heihachiro, Supreme Commander of the Imperial Japanese Navy, Russo-Japanese War

russo-japanese-war-1904-granger.jpg

The annihilation of the Russian Baltic Fleet

38sb.jpg

It is what it is. Japan was defeated by a far more superior adversary.

The only power to ever defeat the Imperial Japanese Navy was the United States Navy.

Even the Russians could not attain such a feat. Afteral, in 1905 the entire Russian Baltic Fleet, which was the cream of the Imperial Russian Navy, was completely and utterly annihilated in the Battle of Tsushima Straits under the command of the great Admiral Togo Heihachiro.

ADMIRALTOGO.jpg

Admiral Togo Heihachiro, Supreme Commander of the Imperial Japanese Navy, Russo-Japanese War

russo-japanese-war-1904-granger.jpg

The annihilation of the Russian Baltic Fleet

38sb.jpg

I always loved that battle.The Russkies traveled half a globe only to end up sleeping with the fishes.

lol

I always loved that battle.The Russkies traveled half a globe only to end up sleeping with the fishes.

lol

Many of our boys had never seen Russians before. The aftermath was so severe , appalling that one of the aides to Admiral Togo lamented, "so many fair young Russian sailors perished , washed and consumed by the Sea of Japan."

In fact , that defeat to Japan , doomed the Czarist Romanov Dynasty. Funny that a Dynasty that stretches close to 1000 years was ushered to its total end by the " little Yellow Menace" from Japan.

:D:D:D:D

You see weird japanese boy, we don´t consider you as our allies. because we are not weird like you and consider our enemies which killed our people as "our allies"

lol

You see weird japanese boy, we don´t consider you as our allies. because we are not weird like you and consider our enemies which killed our people as "our allies"

lol

Yeah,that made no sense.You're slipping .

Back
Top Bottom