What's new

Japan’s first international defense show opens in Yokohama

No doubt we crossed swords before. In the Battle of Singapore, the Indian III Corp fought to the very end, suffered tremendous casualties when they were trying to repulse a flanking attack by the Imperial Army's Emperor's Guards Division of the 25th Imperial Army. The Indian soldiers in the III Corp were mostly from Sindhi, as well as Punjabi, btw.

I respect you guys because Indian soldiers fought to the death. Unlike the British who surrendered en masse. All 140,000.

*cough...cough* British Indian *cough.....cough*

Lest some bundle of joy from our next door neighbor's comes around and discounts Pakistanis from it all and fawns over themselves endlessly as if it were the State of India that fought against you guys ! o_O

Lest some bundle of joy from our next door neighbor's comes around and discounts Pakistanis from it all and fawns over themselves endlessly as if it were the State of India that fought against you guys ! o_O
You (Now Pakistan) was the Part of British Indian Army according to the Relegious Demography of the Indian Subcontinent.

65% Hindu/Sikhs,Christians

35 %Muslims

Hahaha! Oh Armstrong!

I respect you guys because Indian soldiers fought to the death. Unlike the British who surrendered en masse. All 140,000.

Now you know why a young Lt (with hardly any brains) would fight it out for two and a half days, with hardly any food and very little water, in the middle of winter.

:p: He'd even imagined how proud his father would be, if he didn't come back alive!!

Now you know why a young Lt (with hardly any brains) would fight it out for two and a half days, with hardly any food and very little water, in the middle of winter.

:p: He'd even imagined how proud his father would be, if he didn't come back alive!!

^__^)

I dunno but since there is a popular conception that when it comes to contemporary Japanese arms, one thing that pops into people's minds is the "mechanized vehicle" - or in other words, your typical robot-shape war machine.

One example is the picture below:
kuratas-590x330.jpg

While America and a few countries are developing powered exoskeleton, drones and nearly automated tanks and AFVs, I wonder if Japanese are making stuff like in the picture or like the ones in the 3rd Matrix movie and the 2009 movie Avatar. :partay:

Yes, I think the body and curves of that Yamato will serve some quite "interesting" purpose for the export customer... lol

And yes, the avatar is Cassandra from Freezing. How do you know that?

God, and to think that she could accommodate some 3332 people... I shiver at the thought what would happen if a ''SHIP'' like Yamato were to spend months on the open sea with over 3000 seamen... Over 3000 sexually frustrated seamen. XD ...And some hentai artist is probably already making this scenario into a doujinshi or an eroge, as we speak. :oops:

Oh and that thing about Cassandra is because I read the manga as well... for obvious reasons XD

Last edited:
God, and to think that she could accomodate some 3332 people... I shiver at the thought what would happen if a ''SHIP'' like Yamato were to spend months on the open sea with over 3000 seamen... Over 3000 sexually frustrated seamen. XD ...And some hentai artist is probably already making this scenario into a doujinshi or an eroge, as we speak. :oops:

Oh and that thing about Cassandra is because I read the manga as well... for obvious reasons XD

I think that's true for any warship, don't you think?

Self control is key.

Back
Top Bottom