What's new

Japan’s first international defense show opens in Yokohama

@Nihonjin1051 can you please ask a certain Viking Americano called @SvenSvensonov that I ain't talking to him unless he gets down on his knees and begs for forgiveness for leaving without saying goodbye, for exchanging his dog for a poodle and for being a vegetarian ! :coffee:

oh sorry i must be gratefull to a brat who shows funny drawings of wannabe imperial japanese slaughtering Russian sailors.

while getting their arse nuked from the mean yankee.

:lol:

Don't take victory or credit from the Americans.

I respect the Americans because they defeated us soundly and squarely ...and we battled each other for close to 5 long years. We both danced the dance of death with each other.

Your country, on the other hand, have no honor, for striking us 1 day we surrendered to the US, and after we were already struck by the atom bombs. Russia is an opportunist, when you saw that the Japanese Empire was in its last throes, then you struck.

But when we were in our GLORY, you dared not. LOL!

I respect the Americans because they defeated us in all theaters. But Russia? No. I think not.

dude, did you ever hear from a nation which got nuked from theirm own allies?

lmao

maybe japanese will consider us as their new allies if we nuke them too??

buahaha

Correction, my Russian friend.

Japan and the United States, at the time of 1941-1945, were not "allies" , we were enemies and were in a state of War.

Do some history reading.

Correction, my Russian friend.

Japan and the United States, at the time of 1941-1945, were not "allies" , we were enemies and were in a state of War.

Do some history reading.

yes you are still enemies. thats what i said.

they forced you to sign anything they demanded.

Don't take victory or credit from the Americans.

I respect the Americans because they defeated us soundly and squarely ...and we battled each other for close to 5 long years. We both danced the dance of death with each other.

Your country, on the other hand, have no honor, for striking us 1 day we surrendered to the US, and after we were already struck by the atom bombs. Russia is an opportunist, when you saw that the Japanese Empire was in its last throes, then you struck.

But when we were in our GLORY, you dared not. LOL!

I respect the Americans because they defeated us in all theaters. But Russia? No. I think not.

When you were in GLORY - We dared to ! :smokin:

@KAL-EL - The British Indian Army kicked his Japanese butt back to Okinawa from where he took a boat to what would become Pakistan and has since been living in my city as the owner of a Japanese restaurant that doubles as a Japanese electronics goods retailer ! :o:

Or was it our butts that were kicked ! :undecided:

My history ain't that good ! :oops:

@KAL-EL - The British Indian Army kicked his Japanese butt back to Okinawa from where he took a boat to what would become Pakistan and has since been living in my city as the owner of a Japanese restaurant that doubles as a Japanese electronics goods retailer ! :o:

lol well, he's making quite the living then ;) Not to mention that story might make quite the book.

at least the brits and indians have a sense of honor and dont call their enemies and brutal murderers of their own kind as ALLIES, like this funny kid does.

No doubt we crossed swords before. In the Battle of Singapore, the Indian III Corp fought to the very end, suffered tremendous casualties when they were trying to repulse a flanking attack by the Imperial Army's Emperor's Guards Division of the 25th Imperial Army. The Indian soldiers in the III Corp were mostly from Sindhi, as well as Punjabi, btw.

I respect you guys because Indian soldiers fought to the death. Unlike the British who surrendered en masse. All 140,000.

Back
Top Bottom